DSM - Bright Science. Brighter Living.™
Royal DSM is a purpose-led global science-based company in Nutrition, Health and Sustainable Living. DSM is driving economic prosperity, environmental progress and social advances to create sustainable value for all stakeholders. DSM delivers innovative business solutions for human nutrition, animal nutrition, personal care and aroma, medical devices, green products and applications, and new mobility and connectivity. DSM and its associated companies deliver annual net sales of about €10 billion with approximately 23,000 employees. The company is listed on Euronext Amsterdam. More information can be found at www.dsm.com.
DSM Nutritional Products would like to encourage a compliance framework where fast and new, innovative quality solutions can be realized promptly to help improve the way we do business. Therefore, the Business Systems Analyst (Quality - IT) should be open for new ideas and be able to invest time to bring into DNP the best possible solutions. Technology is changing fast and new concepts should be evaluated and implemented to bring efficiency, compliance and added value to production and quality processes, and thereby to DNP business.
The DSM Nutritional Products quality/GMP-impact IT systems landscape is getting more complex. The need for interfaces with different tools such as Documentum, TrackWise, SharePoint, Lab Systems & SAP is rising. Therefore, the challenge of this role will be to meet the further demand to be part of an adequately resourced team to connect our quality IT systems and reap the benefits of synergies amongst these key applications & processes.
* Supporting the end users at the sites to ensure most efficient use of EDM, TrackWise and SharePoint; also Lab Systems.
* Provide day-to-day support and administration of various quality IT systems - primarily EDM, TrackWise and SharePoint sites; also supporting Lab Systems.
* Support and perform both technical and business system upgrades for various quality IT systems.
* Work with site Key Users to answer questions and resolve incidents for various quality IT systems. Act as 2nd level support and escalate issue to 3rd level support (Vendors).
* Manage and perform validation activities to keep various quality IT systems in a validated state while updating SOPs and performing system enhancements.
* Ensure relevant quality IT system documentation is kept up-to-date.
* Enhance and maintain EDM, SharePoint, TrackWise and Lab Systems internal support websites to high standards providing users the best knowledge available in time of need.
* Engage with Site Key Users and Process Owners to gain understanding of quality requirements and translate them to functionalities within quality IT systems.
* Follow all DSM Life Saving Rules.
* Show leadership by working to SHEQ standards and encouraging fellow employees to work to the same standards.
* Bachelor's Degree preferred, ideally in the field of Business Administration, Information Management or Informatics.
* Preferably have functional experience, including the associated implementation skills, with any of the following: TrackWise, EDM/Documentum, SharePoint, LIMS, CDMS, SAP etc. platforms in a compliance/CSV setting.
* Applicant possesses a quality business background, preferably with an international orientation, combined with a broad knowledge in the quality IT systems domain and preferably within TrackWise, EDM, LIMS, CDS, SAP etc.
* Customer-centric focus - the ability to communicate, provide support and training to all levels of the organization in various quality IT systems at multiple sites while simultaneously working on various projects.
* Understands quality and compliance requirements of customers and various regulatory agencies.
* Understands computer system validation and the additional controls that are required to safeguard the ongoing compliance, validation of a system.
* Willingness to travel for up to 25%.
* Broad functional knowledge of available quality IT solutions in- and outside DSM;
* Broad understanding of GAMP, FDA, and other regulations.
Working for DSM means the opportunity to really contribute to improve people's lives and solving the challenges of today's world. Challenging jobs, career opportunities and an inspiring environment allow you to enhance your personal development. DSM recognizes that the on-going success of the company depends on the continued development and engagement of our employees and pursues a fair and competitive remuneration policy, recognizing individual and team competencies and performance.
Procedure & Contact
Interested in this position? Please apply on-line by sending us your resume and cover letter via the career portal (www.dsm.com/careers).
Reference check procedures are part of the DSM Recruitment & Selection Process. You will be
contacted when these references checks are required.
Royal DSM is an equal employment opportunity and
affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.