IT Support Technician
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline is seeking an IT Support Technician to join our Technology team.
Hours: Wednesday - Saturday, 7 PM to 5:30 AM
* Create incident tickets to document issues and route tickets to appropriate support group for processing.
* Provide Level 1 support / troubleshooting of desktop and laptop hardware / software issues.
* Perform operational activities, including system saves and restores, AS400 IPLs, server reboots, off-site tape storage and report generation and distribution.
* Perform user account set up, security maintenance and systems monitoring.
* Coordinate support team escalations and alert communications during major incidents.
* Provide incident and problem management.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* 2+ years help desk support and data center operator experience.
* Strong troubleshooting and analysis of AS400, Lotus Notes, Windows network printing, Windows 7, Windows 10 and Active Directory.
* Experience using Windows 7, Windows 10, Microsoft Office, Control-M, VPN and Citrix remote access solutions.
* Excellent problem-solving, communication and customer service skills.
* Solid understanding of basic networking fundamentals.
* Ability to work independently with minimal day-to-day instructions.
* Flexibility to work weekdays, evenings and weekends.
* Available for 4 weeks of training and orientation, Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM to 5 PM.
* Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
* 401(k) with 5% employer match.
* Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
* Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
* Scholarship program for children of employees.
* On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
* First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
* Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
* Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
* Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a privately held, family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products found in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.