PACCAR is a Fortune 500 company established in 1905. PACCAR Inc is recognized as a global leader in the commercial vehicle, financial, and customer service fields with internationally recognized brands such as Kenworth, Peterbilt, and DAF trucks. PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of high-quality light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates. PACCAR designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines and also provides customized financial services, information technology and truck parts related to its principal business.
Whether you want to design the transportation technology of tomorrow, support the staff functions of a dynamic, international leader, or build our excellent products and services - you can develop the career you desire with PACCAR. Get started!
Dynacraft, a PACCAR Company, is headquartered in McKinney, TX. Dynacraft is a diversified global manufacturer of PACCAR medium- and heavy-duty truck parts sold under Kenworth, Peterbilt, and DAF nameplates. For more than forty years, Dynacraft has provided the company's truck divisions and PACCAR Parts service parts division with high quality components, subassemblies, and specialized services. Dynacraft has production facilities in Algona, WA, Louisville, KY and McKinney, TX.
This person will interact closely with various departments in the warehouse regarding Information Technology at our Algona, WA facility. This position is a day shift position.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
Provide workstation hardware and software installation, troubleshooting and maintenance. Assist with deployment and maintenance of local area network hardware and software components. Responsibilities will include organizing and prioritizing work activities to meet department schedules, managing assigned projects, implementing and maintaining IT security procedures, and making recommendations concerning enhancements of department and division policies and procedures. This position requires the ability to respond to a diverse set of problems; often without the guidance of established procedures. Range of interpersonal contact will include local and division management and staff, Information Technology Division - Renton, and other PACCAR division personnel.
* Provide technical support and guidance to end users for production floor and other business applications.
* Install and maintain standard PC hardware and software, including MS Windows10, Office Suite 2016, and Office 365.
* Provide support and troubleshooting for printers, mobile computers, barcode scanners, wireless computer-scanners and other devices.
* Assist with the maintenance of PC software license records.
* Assist with technical support for the LAN and wireless subsystem.
* Train customers on the use of PC software and operating systems.
* Assist with refreshing and documenting work instructions dealing with Information Technology.
* Assist with maintenance of department records including hardware assignment, hardware/software configuration and IP addresses.
* Support Implementation and enforcement of company policies and procedures pertaining to information technology resources.
* Arrange and oversee installation, repair and maintenance of hardware, cabling, and software.
* Provide technical support for intranet, internet services, and SharePoint.
Qualifications & Skills
* Good verbal and written communication skills.
* Self-motivated, well organized, flexible and able to handle the pressure of a high-volume operation.
* Ability to effectively work with employees at all levels of the organization.
* Experience with laserjet, handheld, and thermal Zebra printers preferred.
* Experience with desktop and laptop computer troubleshooting and imaging preferred.
* Experience with configuration and troubleshooting of Handheld Computer equipment preferred.
* Manufacturing and/or distribution experience preferred.
* Knowledge of MS Office Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Access, and OneNote).
* Working knowledge and understanding of Windows networking and Operating Systems including web protocols, WINS, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, DFS, AD, virtualization, storage, and replication is desired.
* Experience with pick-to-light systems is desired.
* Working knowledge of SQL, .NET, and SSIS is desired.
* Ability to work a flexible work schedule.
* Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, or related field desired.
Additional Job Board Information
PACCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability.
Nearest Major Market: Seattle
Nearest Secondary Market: Bellevue
Job Segment: Technical Support, Technician, Maintenance, Network, Warehouse, Technology, Manufacturing
PACCAR is engaged in design, manufacture and customer support of premium light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates.