* Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, electronically
* Assist and resolve end user technical hardware and software needs
* Research questions using available information resources Advise user on appropriate action
* Follow standardized help desk procedures Log all help desk interactions
* Redirect problems to correct resource following standardizes escalation paths
* Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
* Track and route problems / requests and document resolutions
* Inform management of recurring problems
* Stay current with system information, changes and updates
* Perform other duties as defined by IT management
* 1 plus years of experience in Customer Services, Help Desk Support, or related field
* High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Required
* Working knowledge of fundamental operations of sotware, hardware, and other equipment
* Knowledge of call tracking applications
* Knowledge of technical troubleshooting approaches, tools and techniques, and the ability to anticipate, recognize, and resolve technical (hardware, software, application or operational) problems
* Knowledge of Information Technology (IT) environment
NextGen Healthcare believes in strength through diversity. We are an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer supporting Diversity, Disabled, and Protected Veterans. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Because NextGen Healthcare believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct background checks as part of our hiring processes
NextGen Healthcare has a legacy of building software that improves patient care and reduces healthcare costs. Now, we're bringing the best of the cloud, social media and mobile to healthcare. Come build the future with us! Please visit our website at: www.nextgen.com .
Provides support to end users on a variety of issues. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems. Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support. Documents, tracks and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
18111 Von Karman Ave Suite 800, Irvine, California 92612
About NextGen Healthcare
NextGen Healthcare (formerly known as Quality Systems) is a provider of software, services, and analytics solutions to medical and dental group practices.