Element has an opportunity for an IT Support Technician to become part of our growing IT Operations Team. This role will primarily focus on providing 2nd Line support and IT Project resource to our US colleagues.
We are looking for an experienced and confident individual who will be responsible for supporting, maintaining and upgrading existing systems. Someone who is technically strong in Windows, Office, Office 365, Networking and Windows Server technologies and can assist with BAU Support, new implementations, migrations and project work.
If you are looking to utilize your technical skill set to its fullest and to have a stake in the future of this expanding business, then this position will provide you with the environment to do so and to take an active role in shaping our IT landscape.
* 2nd line IT support - Windows OS, Skype, Microsoft Office, DCRM
* Administration of Microsoft AD, ADAXES
* Mobile Phone configuration and support using MDM (Airwatch / Mobile Iron / Intune)
* Participation in incident, problem and change management adhering to ITIL best practices using ServiceNow
* General PC / Server administration and maintenance including fault diagnostics and performance improvements
* New implementations, migrations and upgrades
* National Travel required up to approximately 50%; International travel (Mexico & Canada) also required
* Valid U.S. Passport required
Skills / Qualifications
* Computer related Degree / Diploma / Microsoft Certification or equivalent work experience
* Significant server / desktop support experience
* Excellent customer service skills and ability to work on own initiative
* Understands the importance of documentation and on time delivery
* Sound backup and system security practices
* Experience leading roll-outs, migrations and upgrades
* Very teamwork oriented
Experience within the following is required:
* Windows Server 2008, 2012 and 2016, including DNS, DHCP & WINS
* Microsoft Active Directory
* Microsoft Windows 10, 7 and XP
* Skype for Business
* Microsoft Office 365 Migrations and Administration (Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint)
* Microsoft Productivity Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Additional desirable skills:
* IP Telephony Platforms (MITEL and Cisco)
* Supporting and configuring mobile devices (Apple, Android and PDA)
* Cloud based technologies (Azure / AWS)
* Dynamics CRM
* LIMS Experience
This position requires access to export-controlled commodities, technical data, technology, software, and services. U.S. citizenship, U.S. legal permanent resident status, protected person status under 8 U.S.C. § 1324b(a)(3), or U.S. Government export authorization is required. Any offer of employment is contingent upon the employer obtaining the necessary export authorization, including, if required, an export license from the U.S. Department of Commerce's Bureau of Industry and Security, the U.S. Department of State's Directorate of Defense Trade Controls, or other applicable government agency.
We are Element, one of the fastest growing testing, inspection, certification and calibration businesses in the world.
We deliver critical services in Materials Testing, Product Qualification Testing, Certification, Device Calibration and Advisory Services to the Aerospace, Oil and Gas, Transportation, Industrials, Fire and Building product, Infrastructure and other leading sectors, where failure in service is simply not an option.
Everything we do helps our customers to build better products; get their products to market on time; save them time and money; and minimize the risk associated with product development and production.
Our mission is simple: to be the best testing partner in the world and together we strive towards a common vision of becoming the world's most trusted testing partner.
We have four values that we strive to live by every single day.
* Safety - We keep our colleagues and visitors safe
* Integrity - We act honestly and fairly to do the right thing
* Excellence - We set new standards of excellence in everything we do
* Partnership - We work together for the benefit of our customers
When combined with our mission and vision, the ethos this creates, enables Element to deliver one thing. CERTAINTY. We exist to help make certain that the materials and products we test, inspect, certify and calibrate for our customers are safe, quality, compliant and fit for purpose.
At Element, we always take pride in putting our people first. We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes diversity and inclusion as fundamental to our Vision of becoming "the world's most trusted testing partner".
All suitably qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective work related criteria and without regard for the following: race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, and/or protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the applicable governing laws.
Exova Group provides laboratory based testing, calibration, and related advisory services worldwide.