Global Industrial A Systemax Company
* Support users in our office as well as remote support for our other office operations.
* Provide support services for our office staff as well as our warehouse facilities.
* Must have excellent root-cause assessment, troubleshooting and remediation skills for the full scope of local and WAN network issues.
* Ability to thoroughly analyze, test, document, and modify desktop and network infrastructure, procedures and configuration
* Ability to support Win7/Win8/XP desktop operating systems
* Ability to support Microsoft Office 2003/2007/2010/2013
* Proficient with network cabling, installation, patch panels etc.
* Windows 2003/2008/2012 server and Active Directory experience.
* Desktop imaging using Symantec Ghost and other applications
* Experience with Avaya phone handsets
* Support of wide variety of desktops and laptops including parts replacement and warranty service
* Experience with server installation, configuration and troubleshooting in an enterprise environment with HP servers
* Experience with local and network printer troubleshooting and repair.
* Experience with wireless access points and wireless devices.
* Experience with network devices such as routers and switches.
* Light travel required at times.
* Night and Weekend work will be required when needed.
* Requirement to be local person on-call for support in the warehouse
* Extremely patient and friendly with users.
* Commitment to providing the best customer service.
* Willing to learn a wide variety of new technologies
* Minimum 3 years hands-on experience supporting network and desktop systems.
* B.S. in Computer related field preferred but not required.
* MCP, MCSE, A+, certifications a big plus.
Who We Are
We've been around for a while, and we believe our continued success is due to the basic principles of recognizing and rewarding superior performance for individuals and teams. We've seen this principle drive innovations and solutions to promote higher levels of productivity and customer service.
Our 70 year history of consistent success provides you with solid employment. We hire employees who are good at what they do and enjoy their work, and we offer a number of benefits and coverage for individuals and families. Our corporate culture strives to maintain strong communication at all levels, professionalism in our work, and respect for our co-workers.
Systemax is the parent company of the Industrial Products Group, which includes GlobalIndustrial.com, GlobalIndustrial.ca/Avenue, C&H Government, Nexel Industries, Industrial Supplies.com and other affiliated companies.
Global Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage minorities / females / veterans / individuals with disabilities / sexual orientation / gender identity to apply.
About Global Industrial A Systemax Company
Global Industrial is an industrial equipment distributor.