The IT Support Specialist is a highly technical, problem-solving, multi-tasking person comfortable working with various end-user apps and devices such as Macs, PCs, VoIP, AV set up, video conferencing platforms, mobile devices, and more!
What you will do:
* Provide technical IT Support in an Apple dense environment, Windows 10, support various mobile devices, iPads, printers, and peripherals.
* Facilitate an awesome AV conferencing experience for our users using Zoom, Hangouts Meet, and support its hardware dependencies.
* Image laptops, install end-user software, and provide asset management.
* Diagnose and resolve VPN issues, provide network support, and general wireless issues.
* Coordinate with Apple Genius Bar and PC vendors to and repair Vungle's IT assets.
* Procure IT peripherals and accessories to ensure a readily available inventory.
* Resolve IT support requests through all communication channels; see the support request through to its resolution, escalate issues to appropriate stakeholders.
* Coordinate with Vungle's on-boarding team to provision new hires with laptops, access to SaaS-based tools, prep workstations, and provide new hires with IT training.
* Support the IT Manager with day-to-day IT operations and provide cross-functional support to other business partners.
What we would love for you to have:
* Help desk experience in troubleshooting macOS, Windows 10, and common end-user applications, such as; G Suite, Office 365, JIRA, Confluence, .
* Basic experience in troubleshooting mobile devices (Android, iPhone, iPad).
* Minimum of 12-months experience providing technical support to over 150 stakeholders in different timezones.
* Capable of providing technical solutions on the fly in a high-stakes and high-paced environment.
* Experience with troubleshooting WiFi in a signal-dense environment.
What we would like for you to bring with you:
* Granular attention to detail.
* Taking end-to-end ownership of all support requests from initiation to resolution.
* A 'can-do' attitude.
* An innate ability to roll up your sleeves to undertake any challenges, adjust quickly to changing priorities, and make quick and thoughtful decisions with limited information.
* Ability to work well in a team environment with a focus on knowledge sharing, collaboration, and time management.
* Ability to stay even-keeled as you manage the user's expectations
* Strong communication and customer service skills.
* Able to lift cumbersome boxes weighing up to 50 lbs when help is not available - know when to ask for help when you need it
Vungle is the trusted guide for growth and engagement, transforming how people discover and experience apps. Developers partner with Vungle to monetize their apps through innovative in-app ad experiences that are inspired by insight and crafted with creativity. Advertisers depend on Vungle to reach, acquire, and retain high-value users worldwide. Vungle develops tools that include data-led buying and UX recommendations, ad format innovation, creative automation, and more. Vungle's data-optimized ads run on over 1 billion unique devices to drive engagement and increase returns with publishers and advertisers ranging from indie studios to powerhouse brands. The company is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices around the world in London, Berlin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, Singapore.
Vungle is a provider of a mobile performance marketing platform.