DriveTime is the nation's second largest used car retailer, focused on helping people find and finance used vehicles (trust us, it's more exciting than it sounds). We have single-handedly rebuilt, retooled, redreamed and reconfigured the way people think about driving cars, breaking apart from the industry's status quo. For more than 14 years, DriveTime has changed the auto world from the ground up while emphasizing values, morals and growth from the inside-out!
DriveTime's goal is to take every customer on the full path to ownership. All the way from purchasing vehicles, inspecting and selling; to financing, servicing and warranties - when it comes to owning a vehicle - we know what's up! As motivated as we are to take our customer on the path to ownership, we are just as focused on taking our employees on the path to owning their careers. Across the nation, from our home office and call centers to our 145 retail locations and 26 inspection centers, we are looking for talented individuals like yourself to join our ever-growing team!
That's Nice, But What's the Job?
In short, as a IT Support Specialist, you will Support the day-to-day IT operations of area DriveTime locations and remote sites with the ability to troubleshoot and diagnose PC and network related issues. Requires above average multi-tasking ability to answer calls and work tickets simultaneously.
In long, our IT Support Specialist are responsible for:
* Primarily, provide in-person support to employees within your assigned facility.
* Evaluate and prioritize support tickets that are assigned to you while ensuring everyone involved is well informed.
* Set up workstations, install software, and provide system access for new employees.
* Work alongside other team members on various IT projects.
* Secondary, provide remote technical support via phone and email to employees in call centers, inspection centers, service centers, and dealerships
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Works with minimal supervision (self-starter/self-motivated)
* Exhibits strong customer service skills
* Prefer some type of technical support or help desk experience
* Some after hours and/or weekend work as required.
* Any equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience that fulfills the requirements of the position will be considered.
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime was awarded Top Companies to Work for in AZ by AZCentral.com for our great culture and one of the Best Places to Work in IT as awarded by PBJ. Essentially we offer a creative, transparent and fun environment since, well, we work here too. DriveTime was also voted the Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc 5000, and we aren't slowing down anytime soon!
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
* Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
* 11 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn't love time off?
* Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
* Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you'll fit right in with the rest of us).
* Game Room. Gimme a break - no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table, pool table and Virtual Reality if you ever need a break in your day.
* Wellness Program and In-House Gym. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That's why we offer a Wellness Program that includes an in-house gym, B12 shots, teeth cleanings, biometric