Group Nine Media
The IT Support Specialist provides support to users on day-to-day issues involving Mac OS, Windows, Adobe, and Microsoft applications. This person will also be responsible for providing direct hardware and software support for all company tech, including laptops, monitors, peripherals, multi-function printers/copiers, conferencing equipment, and IP phones.
We are looking for an individual who thrives in a fast-paced, growing company, and who is comfortable learning new things while they work. As this is a very user-facing position, strong customer service skills and ability to multi-task are requirements for this role.
* Provide end-user desktop support to local employees, and remotely to all other offices
* Support employees and track work progress through JIRA ticketing system
* Address user requests in a timely, courteous, and professional manner
* Troubleshoot broken hardware; communicate with Apple Genius support for laptop repairs
* Manage conference room audio and video equipment functionality; troubleshoot conferencing user issues
* Assist in the on-boarding process; prepare computers and peripherals for new employees' first days
* Troubleshoot issues with Microsoft and Adobe software
* Help manage Google Apps systems
* Ensure IP phone system functionality and troubleshoot any problems
* Help maintain IT store rooms and asset inventory
* At least 1 year working in a desktop support environment or proven ability to resolve computer issues
* Working knowledge of Windows, iOS & Android, Microsoft Office, and Adobe Creative Suite products
* Experience with conferencing room and/or AV equipment
* Comfortable working with all levels of employees-from executives to interns-and ability to prioritize issues when necessary
* Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
* Solid ability to problem-solve
* Calm under pressure, and able to address sensitive or urgent matters
* Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
About Group Nine Media
Group Nine Media is a digital media holding company comprising Thrillist, NowThis, The Dodo, and Seeker.