Partners Data Systems
The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source - the business itself - no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue - all from a single source of truth. Yext's mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
Yext is seeking an IT Support Engineer to help support all aspects of Yext's office and SaaS infrastructure. Our IT organization provides an exciting mix of technologies to empower all of our employees with the best tools available. Help us provide robust and innovative solutions to our rapidly growing user base. If you are interested in being an integral part of the daily technical operations of a high-growth startup company, this is the right opportunity for you.
* Provide technical support to a staff of 1000+, ensuring they have the necessary tools in place to facilitate our continued growth and success
* Administer and troubleshoot Yext's suite of dozens of Enterprise SaaS applications, such as G Suite (Google Apps), Salesforce, Zuora, Box.com, JIRA, Zendesk
* Configuration of hardware and software for new hires
* Refine processes for on-boarding and supporting users
* Provide concierge-level support for executives
* Operate autonomously as sole IT resource for Yext's San Francisco office
* Fully own IT vendor relationships and coordinate IT logistics for Yext's new San Francisco office build out
* 2-5 years of experience in Information Technology
* Excellent communication skills with a consistent desire to help and empower colleagues
* Strong familiarity with Mac OSX and Windows 10
* A/V support experience
* Fundamental understanding of TCP/IP and Wireless technologies
* Able to lift desktop computers and small servers
* Strong analytical skills with demonstrated problem solving ability
* Attention to detail
* BA/BS in IT/CS, or similar college level education; enthusiastic about Information Technology
* Proven ability to manage critical projects with limited direct supervision
* Experience with IT Logistics for office build outs or expansions
* Experience with centralized authentication technologies (AD, Okta, JAMF Casper)
* Experience as an Administrator of Enterprise SaaS applications
* iPhone and Android support experience
* Exposure to IP telephony
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
About Partners Data Systems
Partners Data Systems is a company that provides storage and backup automation solutions.