Job Title: IT Support Engineer
Location: San Francisco
At Anaplan, we are looking for a self-motivated IT Support Engineer to join our growing team at Anaplan HQ in the city-by-the-bay, San Franciscoto be a member of the global IT group located across Minneapolis, US and York, UK.
This role is a full-time position working out of our SF office daily. If you're ready to roll up your sleeves and tackle unique problems that no one is solving in the tech space yet, keep reading.
What you'll be doing:
* Installs, configures and troubleshoots desktop systems, workstations, servers and network issues in a diverse environment
* Maintains passwords, data integrity and file system security for the desktop environment
* Communicates highly technical information to both technical and nontechnical personnel
* Recommends hardware and software solutions, including new acquisitions and upgrades
* May participate in development of information technology and infrastructure projects
* May conduct training programs designed to educate an organization's computer users about basic and specialized applications
* The ideal candidate is a college graduate or has 5 or more years of relevant experience
* Demonstrated success in customer experience, satisfaction and data driven measurement
* Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot difficult technical issues
TCP/IP, Networking knowledge
* A fundamental understanding of ITSM, ITIL, CMDB, Discovery, and network topologies.
* Intermediate Unix/Linux experience
* Experience diagnosing performance degradation
* Has led smaller projects, has proven project management skills, and can take delegations from management to help drive daily activities on assigned project(s)
* Must have experience installing, implementing, or maintaining one (or more) of the following:
* Working knowledge of the components in a web applications stack
* Experience administering: Linux/Unix OR Microsoft Server
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Works well in a team environment
* Strong personal commitment to quality and customer service
* Ability to understand and communicate complex technical systems
* Proven ability to maintain a professional demeanor when handling complex user issues
* Ability to work shifts that cover weekends and evenings and seasonal global holiday on-call
* SSO (e.g. SAML, Okta)
Do you align with Anaplan's Values?Explore all of our Values on Anaplan.com/careers #AnaplanLOVE
We're building a truly unique technology. From our calculation engine and in-memory data store, to apps and predictive analytics; amazing technology is being developed every day.
We're addressing a $100B/year problem that all global businesses face. Our mission is to break the traditional business planning mold, currently performed through spreadsheets or legacy systems. Anaplan's Connected Planning platform is enabling customers to improve decision-making by turning response time into real time.
With 1,300+ customers and 175+ partners globally, Anaplan's platform is solving some of the most complex challenges in business. CEOs, analysts, and the press agree-Anaplan is changing the way the world does business.
Learn about our history, see our recognitions and achievements, and take a look at what it's like to work at Anaplan.
Get to know more about working at Anaplan by checking out our social channels.
CAN'T FIND THE PERFECT ROLE FOR YOU? NEW OPPORTUNITIES ARE OPENING UP DAILY:
Anaplan is a company providing a planning and performance management platform for businesses.