Partners Data Systems
We are looking for a highly motivated and independent individual to join our Technical Services team providing hardware and software support to internal customers. This person will be responsible for configuring and installing network computers, printers, and other peripherals; as well as assisting with datacenter and network projects. This position will assist with IT asset purchasing and inventory management, special event setup and tear down, and other projects as assigned. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a strong understanding of computers and interest in enterprise IT to develop into an experienced IT professional.
* Configure computers for employees, including imaging standard builds, software installations, network configurations, hardware integration, and final testing.
* Log and update technical support incidents in incident management systems.
* Maintain inventory and assist with installation of computer peripherals and parts.
* Coordinate repair of laptops, desktops, and printers.
* Work with vendors to order hardware, monitor inventory, and build relationships.
* Create, submit, and follow up on Purchase Orders as appropriate.
* Track licensing, support contracts, renewals, etc.
* Previous experience supporting Mac and PC operating systems and hardware in a professional role.
* Excellent communication and customer service skills.
* Ability to independently identify and prioritize tasks.
* Proven problem solving skills.
* Must be organized and detail oriented
Education and Training
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent related experience.
About InterSystemsInterSystems is the engine behind the world's most important applications. In healthcare, finance, government, and other sectors where lives and livelihoods are at stake, InterSystems is the power behind what matters™. Founded in 1978, InterSystems is a privately held company headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts (USA), with offices worldwide, and its software products are used daily by millions of people in more than 80 countries. For more information, visit InterSystems.com.
About Partners Data Systems
Partners Data Systems is a company that provides storage and backup automation solutions.