* The IT Support Associate will support team members by providing prompt response to members' problems and requests while managing and maintaining the closing of tickets within Servicedesk Plus ticketing system. As a team member, he/she will function as the primary interface for the Corporate IT Team providing a positive experience for Amneal's team members through tailored IT solutions. He/she will be responsible for team members' computer and account management provisioning and de-provisioning as well as inventory management of equipment. Installation, configuration, and support of network resources including printers, VOIP phone system and other peripheral devices among many other tasks will be a part of daily duties. IT Support Associate will work on all aspects of problem resolution for team members; this includes but is not limited to driving the resolution from IT Support teams, cross-functional organizations, and external vendors. Using your expertise, you will identify opportunities for continuous process improvements and if needed, partner with other Amneal technology teams to design, plan and implement a resolution.
* Provide routine support for end user with IT-related issues in a timely and professional manner.
* Answers, evaluates and prioritizes incoming ticket requests for IT service in a professional, courteous manner.
* Follows standard help desk operating procedures to accurately log all requests using established request tracking software.
* Resolves routine hardware and software problems, and coordinates work escalations with the appropriate technical resource or group for more complex issues.
* Performs first-line support and customer service with internal employees and external partners to resolve problems and to maintain high level of customer satisfaction
* Interfaces with department peers, internal employees, and external partners to escalate problems, issues, and communications appropriately.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Learns fundamental operations of commonly used software, hardware, and other equipment.
* Adheres to all confidentiality rules and policies.
* Follow all company and department policies and rules.
* Ensures that all problems are logged, resolved/assigned for resolution, prioritized and tracked, and communicated appropriately.
* Expert knowledge of operating systems (Win 7, Win 10) support and operations, Microsoft desktop applications, hardware, and peripherals. iMac experience and competence a plus
* High School or GED - Required
* Vocational / Technical - Preferred
* Bachelors Degree (BA/BS) Information Technology - Preferred
* IT Experience or knowledge
* Clearly and effectively communicate with customers both in writing and verbally. - Intermediate
* Maintains a high degree of professionalism while delivering outstanding Customer Service. - Intermediate
* Work additional hours per business needs. - Intermediate
* Attends work regularly and on time. - Intermediate
* Must be available over the company provided phone during off-hours - Intermediate
* Strong knowledge of supporting both Windows desktops / laptops, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure(VDI), Apple products like Mac, iPhone and iPad as well as Android based mobile devices.
* Experience with Video Conferencing Technology is a plus.
* Strong understanding of Windows infrastructure and networking technologies
* Excellent understanding of both hardware and software systems
* Cisco VOIP phone system
* A CompTIA and/or N CompTIA Technical Certifications are a plus--Preferred
* Microsoft certificate for Windows 7 & 10 --Preferred
About Amneal Pharmaceuticals
Amneal Pharmaceuticals specializes in developing, manufacturing and distributing of generic products which include complex dosage forms in a broad range of therapeutic areas.