Ubisoft is composed of over 14,000 talented people located in 5 continents across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
The company's 40+ different creative studios work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more.
With an expansive global distribution network, Ubisoft is also a company that stays in close contact with its local fans.
Blue Mammoth Games, LLC is a Ubisoft Studio. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and age or disability status.
Ubisoft, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is currently seeking an IT Support Analyst I for its Information Technology, Infrastructure and Operations department located in San Francisco. We are looking for a well-organized professional with exceptional customer service skills to support our local office of approximately 500 people. This position reports to the Manager of IT Infrastructure and Operations.
* Monitor Infrastructure and Operations Request Queue
* Provide 1st Level Technical Support
* Prioritize Incidents and Requests
* Assign Tickets to other team members that requires 2nd Level Technical Support
* Provide 2nd Level Technical Support when not managing the queue
* Windows and Mac OS , Office for Windows and Mac
* PC and Mac Hardware support
* Maintain Desktop and Laptop Imaging Process
* Image and Deploy new hardware
* Employee provisioning and de-provisioning
* Audio Visual Equipment Support, Conference Room and Event Support (Gaming Consoles, Plasmas, Gaming PCs, Life-size 220 Conferencing System, Skype for Business Integration)
* Printer Support
* Execute IT side of employee moves
* Asset Management: Maintain accurate records of PC and laptop serial numbers and base configuration in ServiceNow
* Contribute to the development & implementation of Infrastructure and Operations systems & processes
* Contribute to the creation and ongoing review of departmental reference documents and I&O intranet.
* Recommend new technology and process improvements to other IT-Team members as required to improve operational efficiency.
* Assist with onsite/offsite support for Ubisoft events (must be willing to work outside of normal business hours including weekends)
* Active Directory Object Administration
* Skype for Business integrated VOIP Telephony Support
* 2 - 3 years minimum related experience required
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft applications required
* Install, deploy, and upgrade to Windows 10, including ensuring hardware and software compatibility.
* Configure pre-installation and post-installation system settings, Windows security features,
* Maintain systems, including monitoring for and resolving performance and reliability issues.
* Must have ability to communicate well with personnel at all levels of the organization.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Ubisoft is a publishing and distribution company of interactive entertainment products worldwide.