At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients. Clients include Activision, Audi, Blizzard, Genentech, IBM Watson, Levi Strauss & Co, and Service Now.
From our location in San Francisco's SOMA district - the epicenter of the Bay Area's technology industry - AKQA offers our staff the opportunity to produce meaningful work for world-class companies in one of the world's most vibrant and beautiful cities.
As an IT Support Analyst, you will primarily focus on supporting AKQA’s Mac and PC environment. You will be responsible for the day-to-day operations, monitoring, troubleshooting, automation, and configuration of applications and supporting hardware, software, and operational needs of laptop and desktop systems. Working in a demanding, fast-paced environment, you will need exceptional technical expertise and individual initiative while maintaining a customer service attitude.
- Provide support services to all AKQA employees with technical problems and information technology issues including, but not limited to Microsoft, Apple and Adobe products
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software and networking issues on Mac and PC
- Respond to IT calls and problem tickets; follow in-house procedures and escalation processes utilizing our ticketing system
- Image, configure and deploy Mac and PC hardware as well as track assets from on-boarding to de-provisioning; lifecycle management
- Ability to produce clear and concise documentation and procedures for administration tasks
- Responsible for timely resolution of problems or escalation on behalf of customer to appropriate support teams.
- Maintain password security, data integrity, and file system security for the desktop environment.
- Create, maintain and delete user accounts (Windows Active Directory, VPN, Voicemail, etc.)
- Support and troubleshooting of printers, copiers and fax machines.
- Assist in coordinating and performing desk moves, changes, or termination of service
- Support and maintain effective relationships with AKQA employees
Skills and Experience
- Must have both Mac and PC experience
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated and proactive spirit, with a desire to learn and grow
- Able to uphold a positive attitude at all times, even under stressful conditions
- Experience supporting 100+ people
- Proven ability to handle challenging, rapid-response user support
- Proven ability to resolve problems efficiently and effectively, recognizing customers’ competence levels, and able to approach each level appropriately
- Ability to clearly communicate verbally and in writing
- Proven ability to balance, prioritize and organize multiple tasks
- Able to lift 50 pounds and have full physical ability to move furniture and perform light maintenance as described above
- Mac and PC (hardware & software) troubleshooting
- Linux, Windows 7/10 and Mac OS X operating systems
- Experience with Exchange server, Office 365 and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Experience with VMware and other virtualization technologies