In This Role You Get To…
* Have primary responsibility for support for all tickets/walkups
* Troubleshoot for office devices (phones, printers, TV's, workstations)
* Provide tech support for Windows & Mac (laptop imaging, break-fix, replacement, etc)
* Monitor and maintain Inventory and asset management (register and update)
* Participate in telecoms management (admin & support for in VoIP Centrals Ex: RingCentral)
* BE on point for A/V administration and maintenance (office and conference rooms)
* Provide exceptional JML (Joiners, Movers, Leavers) management, this includes preparing
* workstations, software, and provisioning all user accounts
* General IT documentation creation and management
* Respond to Jira and maintain IT Confluence wiki
To Be Successful In this Role, You Should Have…
* Experience with Mac and PC technical support
* The ability to take general project requirements and execute on them
* Desire to take ownership of projects and follow through to completion
* Experience in a corporate or enterprise level environment
* Experience with a wide set of SaaS products such as Okta, Google Apps, Jira, Slack, SalesForce, Zoom, and Jamf.
* Experience administering heterogeneous networks of OSX, Windows, and Linux
* The ability to work and coordinate with a team and working in an interrupt-driven environment
* Basic network troubleshooting
* Experience administering a mix of OSX, Windows and Linux systems
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Funding Circle provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, age, creed, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal or local law.
About Funding Circle
Funding Circle is an online marketplace for business loans, where people and organisations can directly lend to small businesses.