IT Strategist/Leader, Senior
Recommend and implement IT solutions to support business operations, assess client requirements, and seek opportunities to apply technologies to business processes. Advise on the functionality, costs, benefits, and implementation requirements of technology solutions and apply basic principles, theories, and concepts to job assignments. Exhibit technical and operational proficiency in solving problems of moderate complexity and contribute to the completion of projects and programs in the area of expertise. Interface with internal and external customers, serve as an IT strategy consultant, and work closely with various senior-level clients to provide research and analysis on a full range of CIO and IT activities, including strategic planning, IT policy, data and information management, IT industry research, and emerging technologies. Define, analyze, and document functional requirements and business processes. Translate research and analysis into policy and guidance statements and support relevant meetings, working groups, and briefings.
* 10+ years of experience with the software development life cycle (SDLC) for IT delivery
* Experience in working with and managing teams of analysts, developers, and testers and driving the delivery of IT solutions
* Experience with analyzing, designing, developing, and deploying complex software for federal or commercial clients
* Experience with project planning, performance tuning, and recommending and implementing best practices for solution delivery
* Knowledge of the waterfall model, agile methodologies, SDLC, and modern platforms
* Ability to obtain a security clearance
* BS degree
* Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
* Possession of excellent interpersonal skills, including providing leadership
* Possession of excellent multi-tasking and problem-solving skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We're an EOE that empowers our people-no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic-to fearlessly drive change.