Raytheon IIS/GIS provides Operations and Maintenance support for the Intelligence Community
This position will support an enterprise Information Technology O&M program filling a position at a customer location in Springfield, VA. The IT Specialist Sr. will work shift work providing 24x7 support performing installation, maintenance and troubleshooting support of information systems applications and related peripheral hardware.
Unix and Windows Hardware support
* Screens, refers and diagnoses internal inquiries and work requests as they relate to maintenance of personal computers and related systems.
* Installs, configures, and upgrades computer hardware and software.
* Provides end-user software troubleshooting and support.
* Coordinates development of deliverables and products.
* Participates in the administration of e-mail systems.
* Coordinates development of deliverables and products..
* Must be able to track project studies, plans, action items, etc..
* Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned
* Participates in special projects as required.
Basic Qualifications - Required Skills, Experience:
* Experience supporting help desk operations
* Experience installing, configuring and troubleshooting various computer hardware and software
* Experience supporting windows and or UNIX hardware platforms
* Must possess appropriate and current DoD Information Assurance (IA) Certification to be considered for employment; either CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+ CE, Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP), OR CCNA-Security. CompTIA Security+ CE is the preferred certification. In addition must attain the required DoD 8570 Computing Environment (CE) Certification within six (6) months of Hire Date
* Must have a current and active TS/SCI with CI Polygraph
* Must be willing to work rotating shift work which is currently the Panama 12-Hour Shift Schedule. (This is the schedule we follow today but is subject to change based on Government Requirements)
Current TS/SCI with Poly
HS/GED, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
This position requires a U.S. Person.
141936BR 141936 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation and training solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.2 billion in 2018 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
TS/SCI with CI Poly
Type Of Job
VA - Springfield
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.