Caci International Inc
IT Specialist (North East Region)
Req #: 221905_01826
Location: Dracut, MA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Security Clearance: None
Clearance Status: Must Be Current
CACI is currently looking for outstanding IT candidates to join our TSA IT Management, Performance Analysis, and Collaborative Technologies (IMPACT) team in the National Capital Region (NCR) and throughout the United States. CACI will provide a variety of IT services through IMPACT including cyber security, identity and access management, risk management, cloud integration and engineering, field support services, service desk, application deployment and optimization, and operations center support services. CACI will support TSA in both classified and unclassified IT operational environments increasing availability and security for a variety of applications and systems. IMPACT services will integrate with the broader DHS mission and enhance existing Department-wide IT capabilities.
What You'll Get to Do:
CACI is searching for an IT Specialist to support our DHS customer in the North East Region. The North East Region includes the following states/locations: CT, MA, MD, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV and Frankfurt, Germany. You'll be responsible for delivering professional, high quality services directly to the customer end users, providing both remote and in-person support for new installations and break/fix incidents. You will be responsible for supporting and troubleshooting a variety of technologies: Cisco switches, fiber backbone, Network inter-connectivity, desktops/laptops, tablets, local/network printers/scanners, peripherals, network devices, communication devices (cellphones, desk phones and VTC), Electronic Time and Attendance System (eTAS) clocks, Duress Alarms, and Transportation Security Equipment; adhering to contracted service level agreements.
More About the Role:
* Provides technical support for end user devices hardware (laptops, printers, tablets, mobile devices) and peripherals, software (COTS, GOTS, Web), network infrastructure (routers, switches, etc.), Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), audiovisual display systems, duress alarms, analog and wireless technologies
* Schedules and coordinates customer desk-side support for the installation of new software or to performance hardware or software break/fix activities
* Sets-up and configures new end user equipment including laptops, mobiles devices, printers, copiers, VTC units, VoIP phones and other peripherals
* Documents all changes in Remedy ticketing system to ensure all asset and configuration information is up to date
* Investigates and resolves all connectivity issues related to end-user, site infrastructure and STIP IT equipment
* Executes and maintains IT infrastructure inventory information, completing regularly scheduled inventories of all IT cabinets and IT cabinet equipment, updating pictures, drawings and asset information
* Recommends through CACI management customer service and IT process support enhancements, researching and recommending new technologies and procedures
* Provides technical guidance for directing and monitoring information systems operations
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Experience providing both remote and in-person support for new installations and break/fix incidents
* Experience supporting and troubleshooting a variety of technologies (Cisco switches, fiber backbone, Network interconnectivity, desktops/laptops, tablets, local/network printers/scanners, peripherals, network devices, communication devices (cellphones, desk phones and VTC), Electronic Time and Attendance System (eTAS) clocks, Duress Alarms, and Transportation Security Equipment adhering to contracted service level agreements
* Experience supporting variety of IT technologies (Laptops, Mobile devices, etc.)
* Experience connecting/patching/repairing Cat6 & fiber infrastructure
* Experience installing Cisco switches and complex fiber backbone interconnectivity
* 5 -15 years experience providing desk-side IT support
* Associates Degree or higher in Computer Science or related discipline
* Experience working in a professional security environment balancing multiple tasks and prioritizing as required
* Team Player - Ability to contribute to a much larger team ensuring Mission Critical Facilities issues and customer requests are met in a timely fashion
* Ability to communicate in a professional manner with senior executive government staff
* Able to plan and prioritize team workload to ensure objectives are achieved on time
* Able to work independently with minimal supervision, identify opportunities and develop new ideas
* Self-motivated and proactive
* Ability to obtain a DHS Entrance on Duty (EOD). You will be required to obtain an EOD authorization prior to commencing employment.
These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have:
* Relevant DHS focused experience
* Current DHS TSA EOD
* A+ Certification
* Network+ Certification
* Cisco & Microsoft Certifications
* Experience running and/or managing projects
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
About Caci International Inc
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.
Caci International Inc