Caci International Inc
IT Specialist- Mission Critical Facility Support with DoD Secret Clearance (P)
Req #: 219918
Location: Herndon, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
What You'll Get to Do:
CACI is searching for IT Specialists to join our team providing Mission Critical Facility Support to our DHS customer.
You'll be responsible for delivering professional, high quality services directly to the customer, providing both remote and in-person support for new installations and break/fix incidents. You will be responsible for supporting and troubleshooting a variety of technologies (desktops, laptops, tablets, software, etc.) adhering to service level agreements based on user classifications. Mission Critical Facility operations are 24x7 and CACI is currently staffing for all shifts.
More About the Role:
* Provides technical support for end user devices hardware (laptops, printers, tablets, mobile devices) and peripherals, software (COTS, GOTS, Web), network infrastructure (routers, switches, etc.), Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), audiovisual display systems, analog and wireless technologies.
* Schedules and coordinates customer desk-side support for the installation of new software or to performance hardware or software break/fix activities.
* Sets-up and configures new end user equipment including laptops, mobiles devices, printers, copiers, VTC units, VoIP phones and other peripherals.
* Documents all changes in Remedy ticketing system to ensure all asset and configuration information is up to date.
* Investigates and resolves all connectivity issues related to end-user, site infrastructure and STIP IT equipment.
* Actively participates in construction project planning, providing detailed requirements for facility IT specifications.
* Escorts general contractors and TSA staff as requested.
* Responsible for the on-site coordination of break/fix installations with hardware maintenance providers, providing after hours support when required.
* Executes and maintains IT infrastructure inventory information, completing quarterly inventories of all IT cabinets and IT cabinet equipment, updating pictures, drawings and asset lists.
* Recommends customer service and IT process support enhancements, researching and recommending new technologies and procedures.
* Provide coordination and maintenance of IT assets prior to and during each TSA COOP event and exercise.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Must have an Active DOD Security Clearance
* Ability to obtain a DHS Entrance on Duty (EOD)
* Minimum of 5 years providing desk-side IT support
* Experience supporting variety of IT technologies (laptops, mobile devices, etc.)
* Self-motivated and proactive - able to work independently, identify opportunities and develop new ideas
* Able to plan and prioritize team workload to ensure objectives are achieved on time
* Team Player - This role is part of a much larger team ensuring Mission Critical Facilities issues and customer requests are met in a timely fashion
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Current DHS TSA EOD
* Experience working in DHS environment
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
About Caci International Inc
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.
Caci International Inc