IT Solutions Developer
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Belmont, CA
Department: Business Services
RingCentral, Inc., a leading provider of Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS), fosters a dynamic, success-driven, and team-oriented environment committed to delivering simple and delightful products for our customers. We are looking for a candidate with an entrepreneurial spark and a passion for redefining how people communicate.
RingCentral is one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world, and is hands down the largest and fastest growing company in pure cloud business communication and collaboration space. We are committed to innovation, and we continuously out-innovate the competition. Our award winning products are recognized leaders by Gartner and other prominent analysts. Communication is at the heart of every business, and our products enable people to do the work they want on the channel of their choice whether it's voice, video, text or chat while eliminating the complexity and unnecessary expense of managing business communications. We are relentlessly focused on user experience.
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. We promote a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
We are looking for a full-time IT Solutions Developer to join the IT team in our RingCentral's Belmont Campus. In this position, you will work with management, architects and engineers to help inform and understand the product roadmap. You will be responsible for designing, documenting and building new solutions in our enterprise SaaS platforms ecosystem.
* Design and develop new systems to meet the growing needs of the business and customer
* Enhance or overhaul existing systems to ensure continued success over time
* Help assess impact and risk to business on various technology decisions
* Help create code quality and testing standards and ensure they are being met by engineering teams
* Interview cross functional teams to elicit business requirements
* Acts as the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams
* Analyze existing and future state business processes, systems and flows of data
* Develop and maintain documentation related to developing and modifying business processes and systems
* Partner with business, internal and external technology teams to define associated system requirements and solutions
* Excellent negotiation, influencing, collaboration, communication, and presentation skills
* Participate in systems implementation projects (requirements documentation, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution)
* Critically evaluates information gathered from multiple sources, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding
* Distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs to align with macro vision and strategy
* Proven ability to learn complex, distributed systems quickly and thoroughly
* Document complex systems, processes, events and architectures
* Strong technical experience with XSLT, XTT, XML and object-oriented development including Java
* Experience with Web Services and APIs (WSDL, SOAP, REST and WS standards)
* Experience with building web services integrations (REST/SOAP)
* Understanding of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is highly desirable
* Operates with high integrity and transparency
* Ability to deliver high quality results while working in a fast-paced environment
* Must be customer centric and have the interpersonal skills necessary to manage business and technology relationships
* Must be a self-starter, deal with ambiguity and thrive in a rapidly changing business environment
* Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbally) with both technical and non-technical parties.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Management or related field and equivalent practical experience
* 2 + years of experience implementing, configuring, customizing, developing and integrating one or more SaaS software (Eg: Workday, NetSuite, Salesforce et al)
* Must exhibit strong security and confidentiality practices with systems that handle sensitive data
* Advanced knowledge of software and spreadsheet applications, complex formula and macro creation required (Excel - Macros, PivotTables, VLOOKUP)
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premise systems, RingCentral empowers today's mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today's leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows. RingCentral is a leader in the 2016 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications as a Service Worldwide for the second consecutive year. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, Calif.
RingCentral is an EEO/AA employer.
RingCentral is a provider of cloud computing based phone systems to help small businesses manage mobile, fax and email communications.