The IT CMDB Analyst is responsible for administering and executing the configuration management process and ensuring CMDB data integrity. This role works closely with the IT Service Now System Admin and all process owners within IT.
* Assisting in developing standard IT configuration management methodology
* Supports the Configuration manager in the development of CMDB policy, processes and knowledge base
* Works with the Configuration manager, to improve CI data integrity regarding classes, naming conventions, attributes, data sources, and relationships
* Assists Configuration manager in conducting configuration audits and reconciliation
* Maintains CIs to ensure CMDB accuracy and completeness
* Drives visibility on unauthorized CI changes or alterations to environment
* Works with other ITSM processes to understand new requirements and identify how Configuration management can support
* Support and administer the tool for configuration and asset management, ServiceNow Discovery, and additional applications or modules as assigned
* Perform SDLC activities required to enhance the Service Now platform
* Act as backup for CAB Manager
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications
* Expert knowledge of IT Configuration and Asset Management processes.
* Expert knowledge of ServiceNow CMDB.
* Understanding of ServiceNow Discovery and Service Mapping tools
* Solution Oriented mind set & be able to provide recommendations for the current and future platform.
* Familiar with the processes that consume CMDB data e.g. Incident, Problem, SDLC, Asset, and Change
* Excellent analytical, and problem solving skills on maintaining CMDB data integrity.
* Able to generate reports for KPIs.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Excellent collaboration, customer service, and communication skills to work in a team environment.
* Able to work quickly and effectively under pressure and to efficiently handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
Education and Experience
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related equivalent IT field preferred.
* ITIL Foundation v3 or v4 certification
* 1 years of ServiceNow IT Operations experience
* 3 to 4 years of experience working in global enterprises
* 4 to 5 years of experience in regulatory environment
* Cross-functional experience working in multiple divisions that may not be similarly regulated
* Must be 18 years of age
* Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
* Typically requires travel less than 5% of the time
Physical Requirements and Work Environment
* This is largely a sedentary role
* This job operates in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, Female/Minority/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
About ICU Medical
ICU Medical is a medical device company that provides the infusion therapy, oncology, and critical care products.