Looking to work at a firm that encourages a work life balance?
WithumSmith+Brown, P.C., is a forward-thinking, technology-driven advisory and accounting firm, helping clients to Be in a Position of StrengthSM in today's modern business landscape. Withum empowers clients with innovative tools and solutions to address their accounting, tax and overall business management needs. Withum is a place where talent thrives. We recruit only the best and brightest people, with a genuine passion for the business.
At Withum, we have experience helping organizations stay protected from cyber attacks of all kinds along with internal rogue employee activities. Unlike many cyber consulting companies, we offer comprehensive, full-service packages of cybersecurity solutions. From compliance assessments and protection plans, to detection and recovery services, we can help establish an effective cybersecurity program designed to keep your assets and information secure.
Withum Cyber is currently accepting applications for IT Security & Network Intrusion Specialists. This role requires expertise in IT Security, vulnerability and penetration testing, network intrusions, computer and network forensics, and remediation.
Withum's brand is a reflection of our people, our culture and our strength. Withum has become synonymous with teamwork and client service excellence. The cornerstone of our success can truly be accredited to the dedicated professionals who work here every day, whose mission is to help our clients grow and thrive - to be in a position of strength. But our commitment goes beyond our clients as we continue to live the Withum Way, promoting personal and professional growth for all team members, clients, and surrounding communities.
How You'll Spend Your Time
* Understanding of network architectures and security control frameworks
* Vulnerability & Penetration Testing & Assessments
* White Hat Hacking
* Network Intrusions and Data Breaches
* Web application security testing
* Security risk analysis
* Security product implementation
* Security policy consulting
* Data Privacy and Compliance Assurance
* PCI, ePHI, HIPPA, GDPR, ISO, and NIST Frameworks
* Perform security investigations
* Assist in Withum and Client Based Product and Services Development
* Network and Systems Remediation
* Network Enumeration
* Incident Response handling
* Log Management and Analysis
* Traditional and Cloud Based Networks
* Ability to Appropriately Articulate Highly Technical Findings into Layman's Terms
* Ability to Draft and Support Project Proposals in a Timely Manner
* Solutions oriented; ability to work under stressful situations and under pressure.
* Ability to qualify and quantify substantive metrics for various stakeholders
* Ability to work w/internal and external teams
* Managing the gathering project and caseload requirements.
* Embrace Personal and Team Development to Ensure Withum as Market Leaders and the Subject Matter Experts in Cyber
* Valid US Passport; Ability to Travel Domestic and Foreign on Very Short Notice
* Maintaining the quality in client deliverables, including for Criminal and Civil matters.
* Assist in collection of data in the laboratory environment or onsite, as needed
* Operating within a close team of computer forensics, fraud examiners, forensic accountants, and other IT / IT Security investigative experts.
* As subject matter expert provides guidance and consultation to most effectively and efficiently provide requested services.
* Assist in the maintenance of forensic and investigative plans and procedures, and participate in security incidents, investigations, and digital forensic inquiries
* Scope the pen test with clients
* Perform pen tests on infrastructure, mobile and web apps, and IoT devices
* Continuously find ways to improve the process and broaden your knowledge
* Devise creative and custom exploits, solutions, and techniques to discover vulnerabilities and exploit-ability of the targets
* Knowledge-share with team on techniques and results to continuously improve the service offering
* Stay up-to-date in current tools, techniques, and vulnerabilities to incorporate into testing practices
* Personal Accountability for the Success and Failures of Assigned Goals and Objectives
* Mentor junior members of the team in techniques and best practices in ethical hacking and vulnerability analysis
The Kinds of People We Want to Talk to Have Many of The Following:
* Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field is preferred.
* 2 years of experience with offensive Penetration testing experience in a RED Team environment
* Strong communication, both written and oral, including excellent written reporting skills
* Understanding how data works
* A knack for problem solving
* Proven and practical expertise in subject matter
* Careful work habits and good attention to detail, highly organized
* Troubleshooting capabilities
* Able to work self-directed and as a team member and manage multiple priorities
* Determine best methods of requesting and collecting data and devices as part of ongoing investigations
* Familiarity with general computer forensic practices and tools
* Produce and communicate executive and detailed level reports of work efforts.
* Identify and understand problems or issues through analysis of multiple data sources to draw effective conclusions and choose the most effective course of action considering the broad business impacts
* Develop and mature best practices, policies, and procedures.
* Hands-on eDiscovery and incident response experience
Withum will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.