Tiffany & Co.
Tiffany & Co. is currently seeking an IT Security Engineer out of our Parsippany, NJ offices. This position will be a key member of a collaborative team of engineers focused on solving the complex security challenges of global luxury retail organization. Designing and building security solutions, working with vendors and IT colleagues, overseeing projects and enhancements and managing security product lifecycles are all part of the day-to-day routine.
The Tiffany Security Engineering Team manages a comprehensive list of security products and is focused on setting the highest standard of team performance. This team works as an open and transparent group where every member is provided an opportunity for input and knowledge sharing. A Security Engineer on this team will have the opportunity to influence the utility and functionality of many different products and processes and will be well supported by internal IT teams (such as IT Service Desk, Technical Services, Infrastructure, Operations, etc.) and by external partners and vendors.
This position is an excellent opportunity for a mid-level security professional with a passion for protecting an amazing brand and an appetite for learning about and experimenting with new technologies and techniques.
The IT Security Engineer will develop and manage enhancements that will improve the capabilities of tools in the current Information Security portfolio, manage security programs, maintain architectural diagrams, and develop product roadmaps, process flows and technical procedures. S/he will also identify strategic opportunities for projects that will improve the security posture of the organization through new tool implementations, process improvements, or changes to existing system configurations, and collaborate with other engineers and technology specialists from Security Operations, Networking, Server, Desktop and other IT teams to identify solutions to security challenges.
The Engineer will also provide training and support for Security Operations personnel on the day-to-day usage of security tools and processes, and engage support vendors to address production problems, support security incident response plans and conduct root cause analysis.
* A Bachelor's Degree in an IT or Technology related field
* 4 to 6 years of relevant experience in a technical information security role
* Attention to detail
* Ambition to recognize and address challenges
* Ability to contribute to the engineering efforts across a wide variety of security products
* Ability to think strategically and know how all the individual components of a security program come together to support the security needs of a global retail organization
* Experience supporting security technologies, products and programs related to:
* Application Control
* Change Monitoring
* Data Loss Prevention
* User Behavior Analytics
* Malware Protection
* Log and Event Management
* Vulnerability Scanning
* Candidates must have the ability to collaborate effectively with other IT professionals and manage complex, time-sensitive work initiatives
* On-call coverage for security products and incident response is required
* Security Certifications (such as CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, CISM or CISSP) preferred
About Tiffany & Co.
Tiffany & Company is an American multinational luxury jewelry and specialty retailer.