* Design and implementation of Security Architectures from Layer 1 to Layer 7 using best practices and guidelines.
* Design, implementation, and support AAA infrastructure/hardware and software over existing environment.
* Implementation of SIEM (Splunk and others).
* Design and implement (IP) network and infrastructure for data center - Layer 1, Layer 2 and Layer 3 - MPLS Link, ISP connectivity, R, Pots Lines, T1 lines, VPN concentrators, firewall, routers, switches.
* Preparation of Network Architecture Documents to capture IP traffic flow, call flows, protocol configurations etc.
* Configure routers, switches especially protocols related to BGP, OSPF, MCT, HSRP, VRRP
* On call, onsite support - many activities need to be done at client sites after hours, weekends and holidays since service to users cannot be interrupted during normal business hours
* CISSP, CISA, CISM CCSP, CEH or other GIAC - DoD 8140 / 8570 IAT / IAM
* CCNP Security, CCNA Security, F5 Certified BIG-IP Administrator (F5-CA), and firewall certifications
* Knowledge on IPS, IDS security Devices (Tipping Point, Palo Alto, etc)
* Excellent customer service skills with experience working with users to fix problems - from traditional IT problems to advanced requirements.
* Vendor management experience
* Excellent knowledge of Wireless networks, Ethernet (Fiber and copper, IPV6 and IPV4
* On call, onsite support - many activities need to be done after hours, weekends and holidays since service to users cannot be interrupted during normal business hours
Motorola Solutions is a data communications and telecommunications equipment provider.