The TJX Companies
Success is always in style at TJX, a Fortune 100 company and the leading off-price apparel and home fashion retailer in the U.S. and worldwide. Our retail chains include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra and Homesense.
TJX Identity and Access Management is responsible for governance of for over 270,000 identities across retail stores, multiple data centers and corporate offices. The team recognizes and values individual contributions, curiosity, and adaptability of our security professionals. The Identity and Access Management team is responsible for our security tools, which include Azure AD, Azure SSO, Azure MFA CyberArk, SailPoint Compliance IQ, and others.
* Act as a subject matter expert for Privileged Access Security and SSO
* Act as a technology thought leader that influences other technology partners, significantly contributes to the program roadmap and guides and mentors new talent.• Work with the business and other IT resources to implement IT Security controls by leveraging existing IAM tools.
* Interface with user community to understand their security needs.
* Assist with projects in support of the enterprise information security program.
* Provide valuable input to improve processes surrounding day-to-day operations and security control execution.
* Perform all procedures of basic to high complexity necessary to ensure the core objectives of IT Security.
* Serve as technical lead on functional teams or projects and serves as a best practice / quality resource.
* Recommend course of action for low to moderately complex situations.
* Conduct accurate evaluations of the level of security required for highly complex systems.
* Perform root cause analysis of moderately complex to highly complex security issues and determines the best course of action to remedy the problem.
* Identify security risks and exposures, determine the causes of security violations, design and implement procedures to prevent and mitigate future incidents.
* Create and execute short to medium term strategies.
* Proactively determine if an event needs to be escalated to management or outside of the unit.
* Recommend new policies and procedures to management with wide latitude to decide on the best course of action for new procedures.
* Investigate and resolve security issues as needed.
* Provide occasional on-call support.
* Collaborate on special projects as assigned.
* Perform other duties as required.
* Strong aptitude for IT Security and ability to act as a trusted security professional that can provide strategic and technical direction in leading activities in computer security concepts including identity & access management, network security, application security, and risk & compliance.
* Knowledge of Identity and Access Governance principles.
* Experience with rights and permissions on Active Directory, Mainframe ACF2, Unix, and databases.
* Experience understanding operational and security requirements and translation of those requirements into technical IAM capabilities. We've a particular interest in candidates with hands-on experience with PAM (CyberArk a plus), SSO, and RADIUS server.
* Expert knowledge and understanding of information technology trends and emerging technologies and an ability to relate them to cyber security, the company, and its objectives.
* Expertise in technical security configuration delivery for implementation of enterprise-wide IAM ecosystem.
* Knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley and PCI policies and controls, IT Regulations, and MA privacy laws.
* Solid understanding of applications and system IAM architectures and best practices.
* Strong understanding of network concepts and protocols.
* Ability to effectively communicate and advocate key security requirements and control implementation to key stakeholders.
* Prior experience with server/infrastructure support a plus.
Minimum Experience and Education:
* 5 years in IT and/or Cyber Security environment; the more years of direct Identity and Access Management experience, the better.
* Bachelor's degree or a minimum of 3 years in an IT organization with over 10,000 employees.
* Relevant security industry certifications preferred, including but not limited to Security+ and Network+.
* Experience with a scripting language nice to have (Python, PowerShell).
* Understanding of DevOps concepts and tools nice to have.
* Understanding of agile concepts and participation in agile product team a plus.
At TJX, we are proud that, for 40 years, we have been providing amazing value to our customers, but the merchandise we sell is just part of our story. We believe our Associates bring our business to life, and we aim to support you by making TJX a terrific place to work. We are committed to leveraging our differences, and believe that the diverse skills, experiences and background that you bring into the organization will help us continue to succeed.
Discover Different. Apply today!
In addition to our open door policy and supportive work environment, we also strive to provide a competitive salary and benefits package. TJX considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status, or based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. TJX also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Marlborough || MA
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Job Segment: Corporate Security, Merchandising, Mainframe, Fashion Retail, Security, Retail, Technology, Fashion
About The TJX Companies
The TJX Companies operates as an off-price apparel and home fashions retailer.