The TJX Companies
Success is always in style at TJX, a Fortune 100 company and the leading off-price apparel and home fashion retailer in the U.S. and worldwide. Our retail chains include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners and Homesense.
Major Duties/ Responsibilities
* Provides senior-level technical leadership across a broad range of risk and compliance work efforts
* Serves as compliance lead on functional teams or projects and serves as a best practice/quality resource.
* Performs highly complex risk and compliance reviews, evaluations, and root cause analyses.
* Evaluates and monitors all aspects of information security systems, policies, standards and procedures.
* Ensures that IT security architecture/designs, plans, controls, processes, standards, policies and procedures are aligned with IT policies, standards and compliance controls.
* Identifies advanced security risks and exposures, determines the causes of security violations, designs and recommends solutions to prevent and mitigate future incidents
* Identifies applications of functional knowledge and existing methodologies to highly complex problems.
* Performs other duties as required.
* As a subject matter expert, recommends new policies and procedures to management and has wide latitude to decide on the best course of action for new procedures
* Recommends course of action for highly complex situations.
Span of Control (i.e. Direct/Indirect reports)
* Provides budgetary recommendations for future projects/security tools/applications
* 4-6 years of experience in developing IT Risk Management program strategies, operating models, policies, standards and reporting structures/metrics
* Excellent aptitude for modern IT Risk & Compliance concepts and methodologies.
* Must have previous experience performing Risk Assessment in an enterprise organization.
* Must have senior-level ability to identify and assesses the severity and potential impact of risks and communicate risk assessment findings to risk owners in a way that consistently drives objective, fact-based decisions about risk that optimize the trade-off between risk mitigation and business performance.
* Treatment Monitoring and Controls Assessment.
* Is a thought-leader, expert on emerging trends and technologies and able to apply current threats to the TJX business model.
* Comprehensive knowledge of IT policies, laws, standards and frameworks applicable to the specific technical role e.g. ISO31000, ISO27000, COSO and NIST-800.
* Comprehensive knowledge of IT risk, security architecture design, network security, cloud/mobile security, data security and internal/external threat intelligence/analysis
* Very strong verbal and non-verbal communication skills; able to communicate/present technical security details to a wide range of audiences
* Able to develop risk management processes and workflows and then train and coach users of those workflows.
* Strong aptitude for IT Security and strong understanding of applied security concepts and best practices
* Act with integrity, take pride in your work, seek to excel, be curious and adaptable.
* Up to date professional qualifications such as CISM, CRISC, CISA, or CISSP certifications preferred.
8 years in IT Risk & Compliance Environment or equivalent
Minimum Formal Education
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
* Relevant industry certification preferred
At TJX, we are proud that, for 40 years, we have been providing amazing value to our customers, but the merchandise we sell is just part of our story. We believe our Associates bring our business to life, and we aim to support you by making TJX a terrific place to work. We are committed to leveraging our differences, and believe that the diverse skills, experiences and background that you bring into the organization will help us continue to succeed.
Discover Different. Apply today!
In addition to our open door policy and supportive work environment, we also strive to provide a competitive salary and benefits package. TJX considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status, or based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. TJX also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Marlborough || MA || TJX Corporate
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Job Segment: Risk Management, Compliance, Merchandising, Fashion Retail, Network Security, Finance, Legal, Retail, Fashion, Security
About The TJX Companies
The TJX Companies operates as an off-price apparel and home fashions retailer.