Partners Data Systems
The Senior I.T. Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist will perform testing activities including the following: Perform test planning activities such as writing test plan, test reports, status reports, project related reports; Coordinate testing activities such as identify test scope, test data, test resources, test environments; Use of test tools such as Quality Center, Quick Test Pro/ Unified Functional Test; Collaborate with other project team members, stakeholders, vendors, partners, or other testing related resources; Contribute to QA processes, QA methodologies, QA best practices and QA documentation; Mentor other QA team members on testing activities; Provide oversight of other team member deliverables; Provide clear guidance to other team members on producing quality and consistent test deliverables; Provide effective leadership to project team members; Train team members as needed.
* Develop and update high level, detailed test documentation, test strategies as needed for assigned projects. Manage test tools for the QA team. Perform test planning activities such as writing master test plan, test reports, status reports, project related reports. Prepare reports related to testing activities.
* Develop test cases, execute test cases/automated test scripts. Execute ad hoc testing as necessary. Coordinate testing activities such as identify test scope, test data, test resources, test environments. Use test tools such as Quality Center, Quick Test Pro/Unified Functional Test.
* Provide oversight of other team member deliverables. Provide effective leadership to project team members. Train team members as needed.
* Facilitate User Acceptance Testing with the stakeholders.
* Contribute to QA processes, QA methodologies, QA best practices and QA documentation.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
In lieu of degree, equivalent education and/or experience may be considered.
* At least 5 years of QA software testing experience with solid understanding of the SDLC with 3 years experience in healthcare industry with the demonstrated experience on the following list of stated knowledge/experience.
* Claims processing experience such as QNXT, FACETS or equivalent.
* Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle.
* Ability to multi-task.
* Demonstrated problem solving skills.
* Demonstrated ability to work under pressure.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Power Point, Excel, and Visio.
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment: Claims, Insurance
About Partners Data Systems
Partners Data Systems is a company that provides storage and backup automation solutions.