Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
The Sr. Project Manager position will plan, supervise, and manage multiple medium-size projects and/or one large project at local, regional, or global levels. These projects will be performed in collaboration with project team members and
stakeholders. The incumbent is expected to be able to deliver, within the constraints of scope, quality, time and cost, complete IT project solutions utilizing the corporate System Life-Cycle (SLC) processes. Overall project budgetary responsibility will typically be up to $1,000,000.
Specific responsibilities may include:
* Risk Management
* Project communication
* Stakeholder management
* Implement mitigation plans
* Track and report project financials
* Overall responsibility for project deliverables
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Candidates should possess a Bachelor's degree, PMP certification, and several years experience within a regulated industry environment, preferably GxP-related
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Significant experience with SDLC
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Candidate should have a minimum of 5 to 7 years project management experience, strong communication and interpersonal skills; or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled'
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
Job ID: R1058680
Apply Now Not ready to Apply?
CHECK OUT OUR SIMILAR JOBS
* Project Jobs
* IT Project Manager Jobs
* Jobs in Boston, Massachusetts
* Project Jobs Boston, Massachusetts