A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. You'll focus on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing both client and internal facing applications within PwC, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for the Firm to drive strategic business growth. Our Information Technology Project Management team collaborates with PwC practice leaders to develop and deliver technology solutions. We provide project management oversight and collaborate with various project resources and vendors to ensure the appropriate methodology is followed, deliverable quality is high, and satisfaction is achieved. Simply put, you'll solve business problems using technology, work with multiple teams concurrently, and be able to take pride in end to end ownership of a project.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Directors and above
* Be involved in the financial management of clients
* Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
* Develop project strategies to solve complex technical challenges for our clients
* Manage and deliver large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team
* Shape and deliver projects to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients and our own quality criteria
* Train, coach, and supervise team members
* Continue to develop internal relationships and developing your PwC brand
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
6 year(s) of progressive roles managing IT project management and strategy development.
Preferred Fields of Study:
Management Information Systems
Project Management Professional (PMP) or Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader overseeing the delivery of technology solutions using agile methods and both onshore and offshore providers.
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader in project management roles including the use of traditional or agile methodologies to deliver Technology solutions including the following areas:
* Project Management tools such as HP PPM, MS TFS, Rally, MS Project, etc.;
* Project Financial Management using tools such as HPP PPM, Excel, etc. to monitor Budget, Actuals, ETC, EAC and related variances;
* Technology solution delivery for large projects/programs through a complete agile development lifecycle (backlog prioritization, sprint planning, tracking burn-down/velocity, etc.);
* Vendor management (onshore and offshore) including contractual stipulations and obligations established in Service Level Agreements and risk management/escalation;
* Cloud-based implementations and upgrades;
* Continuous Integration and DevOps; and
* Collaborative approach with team and vendor resources of a project throughout the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader in the following areas:
* Applying project management and agile knowledge to identify, escalate, and remove team impediments that jeopardize sprint goals;
* Influencing project team members to identify and address project issues, including leadership and interdependent teams, and to promote self-directed teams by enabling open, transparent and clear communications;
* Teaching and coaching application development teams to adopt continuous delivery practices and other lean/agile modeling techniques;
* Creating and maintaining sprint schedules based on information from the vendor and PwC task information. Incorporates updates and changes to the integrated project plan and prepares reports and presentations for executive levels;
* Managing large software development and IT infrastructure projects or groups of smaller projects and working in large program environments;
* Collaboratively working with all team and vendor project resources on projects of a complex or mission critical nature;
* Collaboratively managing Sponsor/customer expectations, and interacting with sponsor on a regular basis as it relates to software and IT infrastructure implementations;
* Managing all SOW deliverables and reporting project costs and forecasts on a regularly scheduled basis to project leadership and making recommendations to improve project effectiveness;
* Managing internal and external project resources considering quality/acceptance of SOW deliverables internally and externally;
* Collaboratively managing Sponsor/customer expectations and interacting with sponsor on a regular basis as it relates to software and IT infrastructure implementations;
* Applying knowledge of the Firm to the Project Management activities to comply with Firm policies and standards;
* Promoting the use of collaboration tools like Hangouts Meet, Web-ex, Google suite and team databases; and
* Enhancing communications between teams using personal exchanges, teleconferences and video conference.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers) is a global provider of auditing, accounting, and assurance services for organizations and individuals.