Northrop Grumman Corporation
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company whose work with cutting-edge technology is driven by something human: the lives our technology protects? If so, Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. It's not the systems that drive us: it's the soldier our systems bring home. It's not just the equipment that motivates us: it's the people our equipment protects. It's not the innovation that gets us up in the morning: it's whom those innovations serve. We're united by our work to help people and protect the world. And that mission makes our team even stronger.
When you join Northrop Grumman, you'll have the opportunity to connect with coworkers in an environment that's uniquely caring, diverse, and respectful. Employees share experiences, insights, perspectives, and creative solutions with some of the best minds in the industry. We collaborate through integrated product teams, cross-functional teams, and employee resource groups, while thriving through the support of training and development, mentors and every day coaching, along with extensive health and work/life benefits. We're committed to our employees' professional and personal development and success.
Northrop Grumman recruits top talent with traditional and non-traditional backgrounds in order to ensure our team is united, connected, skilled, focused and innovative. An inclusive workplace of people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives is the key to our performance. At Northrop Grumman, we want our employees to bring their whole self to work. All your different sides are welcome here, as we believe they make our team, our products and our services, that much better.
* Ensures compliance to standards and quality control procedures for analysis, integration and migration, provide on-going system performance analysis to continually maximize system performance, provide the PM and Government Managers with system enhancement and expansion recommendations and analyze the resource requirements to be implemented
* Candidate will be required to support today's technology while researching and understanding tomorrows
* Develops new support processes, and assists with strategic planning of shared computing services
* Works projects as needed in order to upgrade to new and/or improved communication equipment and procedures
* BA or BS in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field and 10 years of experience, or Masters with 8 years of experience.
* Project Management related certification
* Experience in multiple network/system technologies to review work products and services for correctness, adhere to system requirements and for progress in accordance with project schedules
* Working knowledge of the Intelligence Community (IC), and/or Department of State (DoS)
* Strong skills in design, build, deployment and management of Windows 2008R2, 2012 R2, Active Directory, MS Exchange 2010/2013/2016, providing integration and build design for server and client operating systems
* Skills in the deployment of CISCO IOS, Cisco Secure Computing VOIP, patch management, network security, MS SharePoint and IC Cloud services in a VMWare environment from setup of virtual LANs to optimize system efficiencies
* Skills in the use of Cisco UCS and HP blade technologies
* Must understand Cisco networking technologies and be able to deploy/integrate devices including firewalls, switches, and routers
* The position requires understanding of encryption technology, such as KG175 devices, tunneling and PKI.
* Should have a broad technical understanding of multiple network and system disciplines with a strong emphasis on implementing, securing and engineering projects and 8 years' experience providing network design and engineering to increase network security, reliability and availability.
* Must be well versed with the advanced engineering and integration of multiprotocol routers, multilayer switches, network security devices and network management systems
* This position requires excellent problem management, good interpersonal communication skills and project management
* Excellent server operating systems knowledge (Windows and Linux).
* Aware of business issues as they impact overall project plans, and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
* Pre-planning, forecasting, testing and validating design work. Knowledge of Federal IC Directives and NIST standards
* Experience with IT documentation, such as SOPs and SOWs
* Must be a US Citizen and have a Top Secret/SCI clearance
* Master's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field
* Government specified Enterprise Operations and Networks experience
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
About Northrop Grumman Corporation
Northrop Grumman is a provider of autonomous systems, strike, logistics, C4ISR, and cyber solutions for government and commercial customers.