Job Posting Description
The Digital 2.0 team at Boston Children's Hospital is designing digital solutions to enhance access to world-class pediatric expertise and build the care delivery model of the future. We are a multidisciplinary team spanning tech, business/strategy, and clinical backgrounds, working collaboratively to equip our patient families, referring providers and our caregivers with innovative, best-in-class digital tools. Join our team and discover how your talents can help change the landscape of healthcare, and the lives of others. Yours included.
This Digital 2.0 Project Manager will be responsible for:
* Coordinating the planning and execution of cross-departmental programs and projects to meet company goals utilizing the department's standardized project management methodology and following the System Development Life Cycle.
* Developing detailed project plans, requiring logically breaking down work into manageable pieces.
* Managing, executing and revising project plans as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
* Identifying resources needed and assigning individual responsibilities.
* Managing and tracking day-to-day operational aspects of a project and reporting on project progress.
* Leading cross-functional project teams through all phases of the project lifecycle including requirements and scope definition, project plan development, design, build, testing, training and cutover.
* Regularly facilitating necessary internal and external meetings, prepare necessary status reports to ensure project tasks are being completed in a timely fashion.
* Reporting out project status, issues, risks to program and hospital leadership.
* Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with project stakeholders across the enterprise.
To qualify, you must have:
* Bachelor's degree in technical or business area.
* 5 or more years IT project management experience.
* Experience managing multiple highly complex projects.
* Aptitude for technology.
* Strong preference for healthcare experience.
* Agile development methodology a plus; Scrum Master ideal but not mandatory.
Boston Children's Hospital offers competitive compensation and unmatched benefits, including affordable health, vision and dental insurance, generous levels of time off, 403(b) Retirement Savings plan, Pension, Tuition Reimbursement and discounted rates on T-passes (50% off). Discover your best.
Boston Children's Hospital is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.