Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world's largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we've built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
The Project Manager - Hyperion Planning is responsible the development, design and ongoing management of the Teva's Planning and Essbase applications in all environments. This individual will be integral to ongoing efforts to streamline and automate integration between all the applications, sourcing data from HFM and synchronizing metadata and data necessary for planning and reporting within Teva to improve our efficiencies and global reporting. This role is a subject matter expert serving various functions as the primary user support and is based out of Parsippany, New Jersey.
Job duties include but are not limited to the following:
* Provide operational support through applied knowledge/expertise of Hyperion and Essbase toolset and identifying process improvement opportunities.
* Supporting wide number of users via Business monthly process; Actual analysis, LBE, AOP, LRP
* Perform data analysis and data validation
* Update existing documentation (i.e. data flows, process flows, SOPs)
* Extensive knowledge of Essbase syntax and use of Essbase Administration Console (EAS) for:
* creating calculation scripts
* calculation manager, reporting scripts
* MaxL scripts, MDX scripts
* Experience Writing and working with SQL statements
* Experience with BSO and ASO Essbase DB data load rules and dimension load rules via ODI
* Experience in creating automation scripts for Essbase cubes using Esscmd/Maxl/MDX, Batch scripts and Shell scripts
* Experience developing reports in Hyperion Financial Reports, with multiple dimensions and complex hierarchies
* Strong analytical skills and self-high learning capability
* Ability to work as team member in dynamic environment
* Bachelor's degree in a related technical field.
* At least 4 years of experience in Hyperion Planning & Essbase developer
* Experience in development and support of complex calculation scripts, Business Rules, Essbase cube structure design, ODI, Essbase load jobs
* ASO BSO experience needed and writing SQL statements
* Proven experience with financial budget planning application.
* Experience in Hyperion 11.1.2.X+
Manager Finance Planning IT Finance
Teva's Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva's global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.
Nearest Major Market: New York City
Nearest Secondary Market: Newark