Logistics done differently.
You are always looking for better, more efficient ways to improve productivity. We are looking for people who can effectively incorporate strategies to help people work smarter. As the Project Manager, you will be an advocate for continuous process improvement. If you're ready to build a career you can be proud of, we have an opportunity for you to grow with XPO.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you'll do on a typical day:
* Provide leadership in change management through the use of project management disciplines
* Advocate for continuous process improvement
* Cultivate communications and collaborative support with all departments and team members
* Oversee on-site implementation efforts; create and maintain project schedules and commitments including actions, owners and timeline expectations
* Provide weekly updates to team; provide routine updates to management with an accurate and valid status of each milestone
* Guide project meetings with internal and external customers
* Ensure the success of each project
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
* Bachelor's degree in Business or related field, or equivalent experience
* 2 years of experience as a Project Manager in an IT organization
* Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office
* In-depth understanding of Third-Party Logistics (3PL) systems, including warehouse management and order management systems
It'd be great if you also have:
* Lean/Six Sigma knowledge and experience
* SAP experience
* Database system knowledge
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We're the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we're just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Nearest Major Market: Aurora
Nearest Secondary Market: Chicago
Apply now "