The Ambit Group is a Woman-Owned, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Business providing management services to the public and private sectors. Our motto is "We get the mission of government done. Smarter. Faster. And cheaper."
We embody the name of the firm in our culture. Our ambit, or sphere of influence, is one in which all members have a voice and all are committed to outcomes. We understand that work, family and community co-exist, when any element is out of balance, all suffer. Our policies are family-centric, provide flexible work schedules, job sharing and cross-training that meet client requirements and support our employees. We focus on more than the task at hand, we focus on the entirety of our ambit. There is no job too large and no task too low - we function as ONE.
We are looking to add an IT Project Manager to our team, supporting a government client in Silver Spring, MD.
* Provide decision support on long-term and day-to-day activities and action items
* Provide project management oversight, documentation, tracking, and reporting for assigned projects and initiatives
* Develop communication artifacts (executive-level briefings, memos, emails)
* Assist in developing, reviewing, tracking acquisition documentation (PWS, SOO, SOW, IGCE, JOFOC, etc.) for IT products and services
* Assist in reviewing and managing spend plans, contract ceilings/obligations, and overall budget
* Support Enterprise Services branch in coordinating, improving, and documenting service requisition templates, processes, documentation, customer engagements, and tracking
* Support Enterprise Services branch in updating and maintaining enterprise IT service catalog content
* Assist in developing and reviewing assessments of enterprise service performance, strategy, implementation, and delivery
* Provide administrative support, coordinate, and/or participate in integrated working groups
* IT Experience - project management, strategic, or technical (4-8+ years experience)
* BS/BA in Business Management or Technical Discipline
* PMP certification required
* ITIL certification preferred
* Google drive experience preferred
* Must have experience using MS Project to develop and track project schedules
* Software experience: MS Office, Project schedule, SharePoint