The IT Project Manager initiates, plans, executes, controls, and closes complex internal, cross-segment and enterprise projects within defined scope, cost, and schedule parameters utilizing established best practices. This includes obtaining commitment of resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan.
* Plans and coordinates all aspects, such as meetings, tracking, reporting, UAT, of one or more technology development or implementation projects, or multiple small software development projects from inception to delivery.
* Coordinates work performed by IT staff and internal business owners.
* Facilitates initial business requirements gathering and other necessary meetings with Business Analysts, Product Owners and end users.
* Creates standard weekly and monthly project status reports and documentation.
* Resolves project issues, mitigates risks, and manages scope change requests for all activities.
* Manages and reports on budgets and progress.
* Drives project deliverables and decisions to completion.
* Coordinates rollout activities.
* Ensures that the team is fully functional and productive .
* Enables close cooperation across all roles and functions.
* Removes barriers.
* Shields the team from external interferences.
* Ensures that the process is followed, including issuing invitations to daily meetings, reviews, and planning/design sessions.
* Facilitates the daily meetings.
* Raises awareness of dependencies and blocks that are impediments to the project. Issues need to be prioritized and tracked. Remediation plan created and implemented for impediments in priority order.
* Ensures that the PMO process is followed and can lead both Agile (scrum) and Waterfall style projects.
* Responsible for PMO control procedures as assigned.
* Adhere to all company policies and procedures including, but not limited to those identified within the Standards of Business Conduct and the Employee Handbook, as may be amended from time to time. Adheres to all applicable laws and regulations and the company's governance/compliance program.
* Responsible for reporting violations of the company's policies and procedures, Standards of Business Conduct, governance program, laws and regulations through the company's Help Line or other mechanism that may be available at the time of the violation. Assists with internal control failure remediation efforts.
* Become knowledgeable of internal control responsibilities through training and instruction. Responsible and accountable for internal control performance within their area of responsibility. Participate in the internal controls self-assessment process.
* Ensure concerns with internal control design or performance and process changes that impact internal control execution are communicated to management.
* Supports nThrive's Compliance Program by adhering to policies and procedures pertaining to HIPAA, FDCPA, FCRA, and other laws applicable to nThrive's business practices. This includes: becoming familiar with nThrive's Code of Ethics, attending training as required, notifying management or nThrive's Helpline when there is a compliance concern or incident, HIPAA-compliant handling of patient information, and demonstrable awareness of confidentiality obligations.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent in technology, MIS, or related field.
* 3+ years system implementation and technical project management experience
* 3+ years' experience in full SDLC systems/software development and implementation or comparably complex technical area.
* Advanced project management skills; Strong mediation and negotiation skills.
* Excellent leadership, analysis, facilitation, and client relationship skills.
* Exceptional organizational skills.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to communicate with employees and customers of all levels.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
* Experience communicating with and presenting to C-Level personnel.
* PMP Certification.
* CSM Certification.
* Experience managing teams of up to 10 members.
* Conceptual understanding of IT infrastructure, data center operations, mainframe systems, distributed systems, Internet/Intranet and networks.
Be Inspired. Ignite Change. Transform Health Care.From Patient-to-Payment, nThrive provides all the technology, advisory expertise, services, analytics and education programs health care organizations need to thrive in the communities they serve. Our colleagues share a united passion to help health care organizations strengthen their financial position, which translates to accessible, quality care for all. This passion fuels our drive to innovate and participate in community outreach through the nThrive CARES program. Our colleagues are encouraged to think differently and empowered to make a lasting impact that ensures our health care providers, and our world, are healthy and productive.