Seeking project integrator (PI) willing to work in a fast paced environment to assist program members to design, develop integrate and maintain enterprise web applications to support a challenging strategic program for a high profile customer. The PI will help identify best practices, for repeating and standardizing workflows and providing guidance on how to best approach new technology integration. This role requires someone with proven experience as a PI who possesses strong analytical and project management skills. The candidate must be able to engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously throughout the organization. The PI will be involved in recording and evaluating requirements, tracking multiple teams' progress through a succession of agile methodologies in coordination with the Scrum Master: Release, Train, Engineer; Program Manager: coordination of multiple project schedules against larger office-level schedules.
Duties Tasks & Responsibilities:
Plan and coordinate program management process activities including scheduling of meetings and preparation of briefings and presentations
* Assist PMO in assessing, documenting, and tracking new program requirements and follow-on technical exchange meetings (TEMs)
* Support the PM in resource leveling, planning and analysis
* Manage NGIM's project in the enterprise requirements management tool to include input of new requirements, refinement of requirements, and creation and maintenance of boards and reports
* Create and maintain reporting from enterprise requirements management tool
* Coordinate project schedules, including participation in meetings, documentation and distribution of minutes and action items, and tracking action items for successful completion
* Assist in the preparation of management plans and reports
* Support tasks requiring the collecting, compiling, evaluating, and publishing of information and statistical data in documents, records, forms, reports, plans, policies, and regulations
* Maintain PMO documentation
* Provide support such as technical writing, technical editing of documents, integration of various sources into a cohesive product which may be delivered as computer based magnetic media, preparation of graphical and narrative presentation material
* Compose technical documents including user's manuals, training materials, installation guides, proposals and reports.
* Edit functional descriptions, system specifications, users manuals, special reports, or any other customer deliverables and documents
* Demonstrated experience working in a collaborative, fast paced environment with a willingness to assist and support the team with evolving requirements and objectives
* Excellent analytic and communication skills to help build and document processes, policies, and job aids
* Experience leading small teams * Experience writing proposals * Experience in fast pasted environment * Degree in writing or English * TS-SCI with polygraph
Experience working in Sponsor's enterprise requirements management tool
Ability to facilitate meetings
* Proficient in PM software including MS Project and Visio
* Knowledge of project management techniques and tools as well as direct work experience in a project management capacity to include PM Framework and Agile software development practices
* Ability to professionally interact with senior level personnel
137860BR 137860 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
TS/SCI with Poly - Current
Type Of Job
VA - Dulles
VA - Herndon
VA - McLean
VA - Reston
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.