The Information Systems, Project Manager role will be based out of our Austin, TX location and report to the Director of CREF Information Systems.
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do…
* Manage project plans, scope, and deliverables for the implementation of IWMS software globally.
* Develop and maintain implementation plans for different modules within the IWMS software.
* Work closely with cross functional teams such as Lease Administration, Accounting, and Operations and Engineering teams across 30 countries.
Here is some of what you'll need (required)…
* 4-7 years of experience of software project management experience.
* Experience managing multiple projects, identifying risks
* Must eventually be able to travel up to 30-50% including international
* Experience implementing TRIRIGA
Here are a few of our preferred experiences (not required):
* Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems or related field preferred or equivalent experience
* Global implementation experience
* Manufacturing experience preferred
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
* Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
* Life Insurance
* Bonus Eligibility
* Matching 401K
* Employee discounts at local retailers
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com