* The purpose of this position The IT Project Manager is responsible for leading teams to deliver projects that span across one or more business units, managing resources, schedules, costs and adherence to quality and System Development Life Cycle guidelines, ensuring successful integration of software into sustainable business processes. This also includes the coordination of resources for the identification and resolution of issues, risks and project change requests to ensure successful on-time project delivery.
The IT Project Manager has the authority to lead assigned projects on a day-to-day basis, and ensure that the project produces the required deliverables of quality, within the specified constraints of time and cost, ultimately to achieve project objectives.
* Manage all assigned projects that span one or more Business Units
Define the Statement of Work and Specifications for assigned projects
Develop and manage all aspects of project and program engagement from planning, communications, schedule, resources, budget, risks, issues, and vendor management
Manage project scope and changes
Prepare estimates and detailed project plan for all phases of the project
Develop and deliver proposals, progress reports, requirements documentation and presentations to various audiences, including the project team, stakeholders, the Director of IT and executive sponsor(s)
Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
Full lifecycle ownership of all assigned projects: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment for one or more simultaneous projects
Other duties as assigned
* • 2+ years of project management experience, including project matrix team leadership
* 1+ years of experience with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies
* Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
* Manufacturing experience preferred
* Intermediate level of proficiency with MS Project, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint with experience presenting to stakeholders and / or Senior Leadership
* Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
* Strong skills for motivating personnel across both technical and operational positions, and at all levels of the org
* Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
* Proven ability to build and maintain relationships by engaging business leaders to establish credibility, solve problems, build consensus and achieve objectives
* Proven ability to work in a dynamic environment and collaborate across multiple areas in order to achieve a common business objective
* Self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt to change
* Ability to support up to 33% business travel
* Demonstrated ability to work with frequent interruptions in work flow and constantly changing priorities.
* Must be able to remain in a stationary position for extended periods of time with the ability to move throughout the office or outside manufacturing plant as needed.
* Must be able to perform physical activities that require use of fingers, hands and arms, such as sitting, typing, using office equipment and reaching. Some additional physical activities may require walking, stooping, bending, twisting and handling of materials.
* Position requires manual dexterity, arm-hand steadiness and a safety-minded individual.
* Must have the ability to concentrate on tasks for long periods of time and be able to observe and receive information from all relevant sources.
* ? Associates Degree in Business Administration, Project Management, Information Technology or related field required, with a BA/BS Degree preferred. 5+ years of relevant PM experience may be substituted for this higher education requirement.
* Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm, Overtime and Weekends as needed
About Sabre Industries
Sabre Industries is a company that provides highly-engineered support structures used in electric transmission and distribution, wireless communications, renewable energy, and government infrastructure.