We are seeking an experienced Project Manager with a strong project management skill to drive the successful execution of critical, complex and impactful business initiatives. Project Manager will provide leadership and transparency through all phases of the program / project lifecycle for initiatives and assignments, such as planning, design, development, deployment. Ensure project scope, schedule, quality and benefits are adequately defined and delivered. Project Manager will have extensive experience with financial/ ERP systems. They would have effectively lead project teams and ensure that project progress is communicated to all stakeholders. Successful candidate will not only have outstanding project management skills, but also exceptional interpersonal, communication and relationship building.
The section below (duties and responsibilities) list key work activities the Project Manager must demonstrate to achieve the position objective listed above.
* Experience in managing multiple large, high-profile financial/ ERP projects concurrently.
* Take initiative and provides leadership in solving problems, improving processes, providing a better IT experience for the business.
* Responsible for end-to-end management of project, i.e. all phases of project from concept, project planning, development, execution, monitoring to project close down.
* Create program/project, communication, budget, risk, contingency plans.
* Drive change management, overall project control and team participation.
* Demonstrate ability to prioritize and balance multiple priorities and projects.
* Plans resource requirements and financial requirements.
* Solid business analysis, customer interaction and problem-solving skills.
* Proactively manage stakeholder expectations and communicate progress, effective decision-making and prioritization, and leadership / oversight for issue resolution
* Share lessons learned and best practices across programs, building relationships with stakeholders and brokering relationships at all levels.
This section describes the degree of contact the employee will have across the firm.
* Continuous contact with PMO Director;
* Continued contact with corporate leaders.
Experience: 8-10 years of direct experience as an IT project manager.
Education: Requires a bachelor's degree in related area.
The list below is measurable or observable knowledge, skills, abilities, and/or behaviors that are required to succeed in performing the essential functions.
* Strong financial /ERP project experience.
* Project management certification e.g. PMP, CAPM;
* Professional and positive approach;
* Diligent with attention to detail;
* Ability to cope under pressure;
* Collaborates well;
* Dynamic and vigorous;
* Self-motivated & self-sufficient;
* Effective communicator at all levels;
* Team player, and able to work on own initiative;
* Assertive, adaptable, and creative;
* Strong analytic ability;
* A can-do attitude and willingness to go the extra mile when required.
It is Alvarez & Marsal's policy to provide and promote equal opportunity in employment, compensation, and other terms and conditions of employment without discrimination because of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, pregnancy, marital status, family status, religion, national origin, age or disability or any other non-merit based factor in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Unsolicited Resumes from Third-Party Recruiters
Please note that as per A&M policy, we do not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless such recruiters were engaged to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the understanding that A&M will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.