About Frontier Communications:
Frontier Communications Corporation (NASDAQ: FTR) is a leader in providing communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 29 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier's video offerings include FiOS® and Vantage TV by Frontier™ with 100 percent HD picture quality, Total Home DVR, instant channel change, enhanced search, Video on Demand, and much more. Frontier Business™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses. More information about Frontier is available at www.frontier.com.
Frontier communications is seeking an IT Project manager to join our growing project management team. The candidate will be working on Back Office systems - DPI, Billing, Finance/Accounting, Customer Experience/CRM systems - PEGA, Sterling, etc, Data Warehouse systems (Good understanding of data warehouse processes/applications/tools required).
The candidate should have a strong understanding of agile as well as hybrid project management methodology and be able to manage project(s) and project resources thorugh out the entire Software Development Life Cycle.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Connect with Business stakeholders to discuss customer requirements and expectations, address concerns, define project outlines, timelines, and expected budgets.
* Create implementation strategy/outlines in coordination with assigned resources.
* Oversee (or perform) the Business Analyst role of gathering requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and workflow analysis.
* Communicate implementation strategies, requirements, and assignments to team members.
* Facilitate project reviews and work with the team to assess opportunities for improvement.
* Develop project timelines using project management software and hybrid agile methodologies.
* Define and control project scope using standard project management methodologies and internal quality control/assurance
* Direct, manage, monitor, and control time and resources throughout the project lifecycle to facilitate multiple implementation projects simultaneously.
* Ensures customer success and satisfaction in a friendly and courteous manner.
* Maintains product and industry knowledge to improve performance and skill set.
* Meet or exceed established performance requirements and goals.
* Contributes to team effort by ensuring the highest possible level of customer satisfaction using quality management processes by effeciently identifying, managing and helping solve project issues.
* Responsible for ensuring projects are completed on-time, within budget, and up to the customer's quality standards by ensuring that activities are properly sequenced and within coordinated timelines.
* Communicate across various departments/organizations and with multiple third-party vendors to ensure project progress.
* Ensure key project stakeholders are kept informed over the entire project lifecycle.
* Ability to predict risks that will deter project success and when needed perform Root Cause Analysis and/or Corrective Action Investigations on unforeseen project issues that arise, documenting and sharing as lessons learned, as well as create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning.
* Bachelor's degree in MIS or related field preferred.
* 2+ Years experience working in an Agile environment
* 5+ Years of Project Management experience (PMP or CAPM certification is a plus)
* Software life cycle knowledge.
* Strong leadership skills with the ability to work as part of a project team.
* Aptitude to quickly become systems expert working with the applications/systems within Frontier
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Strong logical, analytical, and reasoning abilities, process and detail-oriented.
* Demonstrate organizational skills while working on multiple projects.
* Strong understanding of technical designs, database structures, and specifications.
* Strong organizational, analytical and software management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs, and translate them into a project plan.
* Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project, MS PowerPoint, and Visio
* Ability to interact professionally with diverse group of executives, managers and subject matter experts