About AramarkAramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world's leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Project Lead for Back of the House Production System and Point of Sale
Responsible for implementing strategies and policies relating to the management of human contributions to organizational success. Develops organizational activities and training aimed at bettering the performance of individuals and the organization.
This role will manage the hosting and support of all existing software in use. This role will provide technical expertise and oversight to support the deployment and rollout of the food service management system (WebSMARTT, Prima, NutriKids or Mosaic BOH). This role is responsible for all the food service technology needs including but not limited to POS terminals, Mobile POS terminals, School Dining Managers Personal Computers and Stadium iPads.
This role monitors application systems in production environments. May perform installations, configurations, or oversee print production. This role provides training, and supports execution along with ongoing operational support of locations converted to WebSMARTT and Mosaic. This role assists in reports on progress to Aramark and client teams. This role works closely with IT support (Chicago Public Schools (CPS) and Aramark), Dietitians, and Operations.
* Conduct the training, implementation, monitoring/measurement and progress communication of WebSMARTT and Mosaic throughout the CPS locations
* Deliver 4 hour training class where School Dining Managers learn the Plan /Prepare/Serve and forecast the first 2 weeks of their menus
* Oversee inventory training
* Develop and maintain training materials
* Provides operational support of Food Service Director's(FSD) and School Dining Managers and triage of questions to IT, FSD or Q & S
* Audits of converted locations to verify weekly routine established and reviewed by School Dining Managers and Food Service Directors and to identify any gaps or opportunities in training
* Progress reports to Aramark and client teams supporting and overseeing roll-out.
* Reports to the WebSMARTT Project Manager for Aramark at CPS.
* Maintains strong working relationship with the food operational leadership team, quality and standards team and culinary/procurement team.
* With a thorough understanding of WebSMARTT functionality as well as Aramark operations standards and Child Nutrition regulations, ensures process fidelity, efficiency and effectiveness.
* Maintain performance metrics, survey targets for quality service delivery.
* Maintain and develop procedures to support daily field operations and critical systems.
* Participate in disaster recovery testing sessions as requested.
* Participate in school/location openings, remodels or closings.
* Troubleshoot problems, think critically and come up with a solution.
* Oversee critical production events, managing trends and metrics reporting.
* Perform issue analyses, create reports, and implement emergency plans.
* Participate in root cause analysis and communicate findings to customers.
* Oversee daily operations, including schedules, escalations, and reporting.
* Work with applicable resources to troubleshoot networking issues
* Provide on-call coverage for off hours support requests.
* Participate in the vulnerability remediation process.
* Experience administering web application and content management environments.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, IT or related field. Experience with
* Windows O/S, Active Directory, and Networking and POS software.
* 3yrs + in IT support experience.
* Must have worked in technical support roles in the past.
* Familiar with technical support industry standards and best practices.
* Strong leadership with troubleshooting, service and repair is a must.
* Demonstrated ability to train and implement operational processes.
* Demonstrated ability to conduct effective training of a software-based food production management system to multiple groups of people with varying initial understanding of computer-based systems
* Ability to respond effectively to changing demands
* Ability to build and establish internal and external relationship at all levels of the organization including all levels of management and client staff
* Excellent computer literacy including Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word; other computer-based Food production system(s), Google based spreadsheets and documents