This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
* Serve as an IT Project Lead in the Supply Chain application area by providing program and project management leadership for the support and implementation of critical applications within Pactiv's Supply Chain.
* Strong development and project leadership experience in SAP Applications (R/3), within the modules areas of PP (production scheduling, planning), IM (Inventory Movement), MM (Materials Management), and WM (warehousing). This would include knowledge of configuration and integration of the modules and navigation mechanics.
* This individual is expected to be knowledgeable of project and program oversight tasking from development through final implementation and support. These tasks will include (but are not limited to) working with the business to define processes, design development, unit testing, supporting user testing and training, and post go-live support and fixes.
* This role assists with the selection, implementation, and production support of Supply Chain applications that are needed to achieve the needs of the business. This requires the individual to have a skills in consulting with business users, technical knowledge of the environment and expertise to ensure the integrated packaged technology delivers the expected needs of the business.
* Day to Day project tasking will include providing guidance and leadership to the project team members by ensuring proper communication of roles, tasks, deadlines, challenges, etc. The individual will need to anticipate and identify potential project delays and identify solutions to effectively address them. Lead will need to identify resource and skill requirements needed to meet development and technical requirements of the project.
* This role will also need to coordinate the actions of business and technical project team members for multiple projects at a time and for internal/external resources representing functional or technical activities.
* BS/BA in Computer Science or Business with course work in systems and project management.
* 10 years of related work experience including solid exposure to business operations ideally with additional exposure to the development of complex, high-level business systems and the use of related development tools and techniques.
* Minimum of 5 years with SAP in the following areas: MM, PP, and IM. Knowledge of SAP Business Warehouse and Business Objects is a plus.
* Project management, time management, communications, and general business knowledge with an emphasis on supply chain knowledge is required.
* At least 2 full project lifecycles managing a team of at least 3-5 full-time employees.
* Travel up to 30% - 40% at times is a requirement. Must be available to travel outside of the US.
* Customer focused with strong planning, organizing, and communication skills. Ability to build interpersonal relationships and to motivate behavior change.
* Self-motivated and a team player that can motivate and educate other team members.
* Should have the ability to comprehend complex technical subjects and translate them to non-technical audiences.
* Proficient with MS Office tools.
* Experience with AutoSys, Remedy, and JDA Planning applications is a plus.
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com
Pactiv LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status. "IND1P"