Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world's largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic Program Manager to lead the delivery of our Global Digital & eCommerce solutions and manage all aspects of the program management function for large scale, complex programs and/or portfolio of medium-large sized projects that are delivered across the Ingram global landscape. This position may perform as an individual contributor or lead a team to deliver solutions that involve a combination of the following attributes: large scale program investments, multiple project teams, multiple technology disciplines, global or multiple region geographic delivery, geographically disbursed delivery teams, and/or the highest-level technical complexity. The program management function includes, but is not limited to: Program Leadership, Planning & Administration, Execution Integration, and Financial Management. This position must have a mastery of both program and project management methods, and proven prior experience working on a variety of digital programs/projects to succeed within the high paced environment of Ingram Micro's Digital and Global eCommerce organization. It is expected that the result of this position will be the delivery of an efficient and effective solution or series of solutions resulting in a competitive advantage for the company. A program is defined as a solution delivery team that is made up of multiple project teams all focused on delivering a single solution whose scope is large.
What you bring to the role:
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Science and Math, Business Administration or related discipline with an MBA preference from a top-tier institution, or equivalent business experience.
* 8+ years relevant experience in IT with program and project management delivery.
* Experience managing a team of Project managers in a program management role delivering eCommerce solutions.
* Strong people leadership capabilities. Ability to develop and grow a project team that is skilled and motivated to deliver against commitments.
* Relationship management experience within an enterprise globally, among executives, customers and staff; as well as externally with vendors and business partners as required.
* Experience leading large cross-function teams and driving consensus among colleagues; ability to lead, motivate, influence, and drive to results in a highly-matrixed environment is essential.
* Ability to motivate colleagues to peak performance and establish credibility with key decision makers.
* Significant experience in evaluating a broad range of internal and external factors when solving problems and making decisions; identifies critical, high pay-off strategies and prioritizes team efforts accordingly; adjusts actions and decisions for focus on critical strategic issues (e.g., customers, quality, competition, etc.).
* Complex problem resolution under stress and ability to merge diverse technology agendas into a cohesive, integrated digital and eCommerce solution by influencing key technology resources.
* Ability to conduct and interpret qualitative and quantitative analysis and problem solving skills and show independent judgment and creative problem solving techniques in a highly complex environment.
* Establishing relevant and comprehensive project performance related metrics that highlight, not only the overall health of the project, but provides before and after business operations performance as a result of the project's solution delivery.
* Superior communication skills both written and oral.
* Experience managing off shore teams.
* Experience guiding and facilitating executive level business decisions and performing business analysis.
* Prior experience with the Agile/Scrum methodology and Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.
* Experience with project planning, forecasting, financial tracking, blueprinting, gap analysis, realization, solution deployment, and transition is required.
* Preference for the following certifications - Program Management Professional (PgMP), Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), and PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP).
* This role may require frequent global travel up to 25%.
* This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It's a representation of the things you will be doing and you may not perform all of these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.