IT PROGRAM MANAGER - CBP (CBP-19-1052-W):
Bowhead is seeking a Program Manager to supervise Field Technology Officers who deploy to support CBP at sites along the U.S. Southern Border (Texas to California). The Program Manager will be responsible for overseeing technical and analytical work pertaining to testing, integration, installation, and maintenance of information technology systems, facilities, services and procedures. This position may require travel to provide field support in various locations.
The Program Manager is responsible for managing this complex technical program and may have profit and loss (P&L) responsibility. The Program Manager will manage this contract and oversee the program budget and schedules. He or she will be primary responsible for program growth; and may be responsible for marketing new technology or follow-on business acquisition. The Program Manager will be responsible for business development within current customer base and/or for new customers.
Specifically, the Program Manager will be supervising personnel who report to the field to support the following:
* Diagnosing and resolving problems in response to customer-reported incidents to minimize downtime.
* Installing, configuring, integrating, troubleshooting, optimizing and maintaining customer hardware and software to maximize system availability.
* Ensuring the integration and availability of all systems components; e.g., procedures, databases, policies, software, and hardware.
* Analyzing, planning, designing, developing, integrating, and scheduling network systems hardware and software installations consistent with existing or planned network infrastructures, such as:
o Diagnosing and resolving network problems.
o Installing, testing, maintaining, and upgrading network operating system software.
o Monitoring functionality, security, and integrity of network services.
o Troubleshooting and resolving technical problems with the design and delivery of network services.
o Resolving hardware/software interface and interoperability problems.
* Ensuring the rigorous application of information security/information assurance policies, principles and practices in the delivery of customer support services.
* Addressing and resolving reported cyber-security threats/alerts.
* Developing and maintaining system documentation and configuration for historical data analysis.
* Managing accounts, network permissions, and accesses to systems and equipment to ensure security compliance.
* Managing system resources including performance, capacity, availability, serviceability, and recoverability to ensure the delivery of IT services.
* Managing the installation and integration of system patches, repairs, updates, and enhancements to ensure the delivery of IT services.
Bowhead is seeking to network with qualified individuals relative to this potential opportunity, which is contingent upon award and not currently funded. Please click the link at the bottom of this posting to apply for consideration. Incumbent employees are encouraged to respond. No solicitations or third party applications will be accepted.
Requirements • A Bachelor's degree is required at a minimum in addition to at least eight (8) years of experience. An additional four (4+) years of experience may be an acceptable substitution for a degree.
* This position does require a Customs and Border Patrol (CBP) clearance but applicants with an active Top Secret (TS) clearance will be considered.
* Intermediate to advanced level skills in Microsoft Office software suite - Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
* Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and outside contacts. To receive and respond to instructions/assignments, must be able to read, write and speak English.
* Strong interpersonal skills and good judgment with the ability to work alone or as part of a team.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must currently hold a security clearance at the Top Secret level or at the Customs and Border Patrol level. US Citizenship is a requirement for Top Secret clearance at this location. Qualified candidates must be able to obtain a Customs and Border Patrol (CBP) clearance.
Applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug & alcohol screening and/or random drug screen, and must follow UIC's Non-DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing Program requirements. If the position requires, an applicant must pass a pre-employment criminal background history check. All post-secondary education listed on the applicant's resume/application may be subject to verification.
Where driving may be required or where a rental car must be obtained for business travel purposes, applicants must have a valid driver license for this position and will be subject to verification. In addition, the applicant must pass an in-house, online, driving course to be authorized to drive for company purposes.
UIC is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics EOE/AA/M/F/D/V. In furtherance, pursuant to The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act 43 U.S.C. Sec. 1601 et seq., and federal contractual requirements, UIC and its subsidiaries may legally grant certain preference in employment opportunities to UIC Shareholders and their Descendants, based on the provisions contained within The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act.
All candidates must apply online at www.uicalaska.com, and submit a completed application for all positions they wish to be considered. Once the employment application has been completed and submitted, any changes to the application after submission may not be reviewed. Please contact a UIC HR Recruiter if you have made a significant change to your application. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), persons unable to complete an online application should contact UIC Human Resources for assistance (http://www.uicalaska.com/contact-us/human-resources/).
UIC Government Services (UICGS / Bowhead) provides innovative business solutions to federal and commercial customers in the areas of engineering, maintenance services, information technology, program support, logistics/base support, and procurement. Collectively, the fast-growing Bowhead Family of Companies offers a breadth of services which are performed with a focus on quality results. Headquartered in Springfield, VA, we are a fast-growing, multi-million-dollar corporation recognized as one of the top 25 8(a) companies for government contracting.
^ Cut/Paste this Link to Apply:
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Apply Online Send This Job to a Friend
© Ultimate Software