For 40 years, National Instruments has worked with engineers and scientists to provide answers to the most challenging questions. Through these pursuits, NI customers have brought hundreds of thousands of products to market, overcome innumerable technological roadblocks, and engineered a better life for us all. Historically, National Instruments has been a top 100 employer of choice as ranked by several different sources. If you want to work on cool stuff at a cool company, you're in the right place! Here's a snippet of some of our core industry leadership.
Watch Video: 40 Years of NI Success
* 5 G - Setting world records in spectral efficiency using MIMO
* Internet of Things (IoT) - With NI's technology providing unmatched capabilities in measurement, control, ruggedness, and connectivity, along with our expert ecosystem, you can realize the benefits of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) today.
* Semiconductor - NI semiconductor test customers report 10X improvement in test times while maintaining measurement and performance requirements.
* Autonomous Automotive - As vehicles advance towards autonomous operation, test engineers face drastically increasing system complexity while dealing with ever present cost and time pressure.
* Aerospace & Defense - NI provides industry-leading performance and accuracy with best-in-class synchronization for large systems, so you can get to the right decision faster.
More @: www.ni.com | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | YouTube
Technical/IT Project Manager
National Instruments is seeking an experienced technical, IT Project Manager to support transformational initiatives across the company. This role's primary objective is to help achieve business objectives by coordinating and ensuring the successful release of technical deliverables across a program with many projects and release schedules.
Successful candidates must possess a high degree of of initiative, strong project management skills, and have experience coordinating deliverable and artifacts across product teams using Agile methodology.
* Responsible for successful release of technical deliverables across projects
* Act as primary contact for the Solution Design Team and Program Management Team concerning release dates, schedules, design issues and risks
* Identify, document, and report on deliverables, dependencies, risks, and dates for release schedules
* Collaborate with Solution Design Team to ensure coordination between business needs, solution design, and program timing
* Influence and inform decisions about scope, schedule, and resources for projects; escalating risks to program management team
* Interface with stakeholders to build a roadmap of projects and priorities that compliments team objectives
* Provide strong analytical thinking for business challenges, working with stakeholders to clearly identify business requirements to enable business capabilities
* Effectively communicate to all levels - from senior management to individual contributors
* Operate effectively in both Agile and Waterfall operating models
* BA or BS degree from an accredited college/university
* 2-3 years of experience with, both, Agile and Waterfall project management methodologies
* 2-3 years of experience coordinating releases across projects
* Strong organizational, planning and project management skills
* PMP or other Project Management certification is a plus
* Strong technical and executive communication skills
* Action-oriented; willing to influence team members to deliver
* Self-motivated and proactive
* Able to deal with ambiguity