IT Product Ops Analyst - Business Intelligence
San Francisco, CA
Who We Are
At Twitter our IT Enterprise Applications team focuses on implementing and supporting applications to help our internal customers meet their operational needs. We are responsible for establishing processes for continual improvement, guiding administration, and partnering with multiple stakeholders on a project-to-project basis. Our mission is to keep our business running effectively while maintaining a healthy application environment.
What You'll Do
To strengthen our growing team, we are looking for a product operations analyst focused on Business Intelligence with a background in project management and implementing and supporting Sales Finance reporting through full system implementation life-cycles (analyze, design, build, test, implement, support). In this capacity you will be working closely with IT Product Managers, Engineering, and Sales Finance to deliver excellent results.
Who You Are
You have outstanding interpersonal skills, are an analytical thinker, and great at navigating complex issues. You have experience working with a growing team, and you thrive in a fast paced environment.
If this sounds like you, you probably have experience with:
* Collaborating with business units to perform requirements analysis, project scoping, data analysis and business logic transformation.
* Delivering projects and systems enhancements utilizing Agile scrum methodology: conducting user interviews; evaluating as-is processes; writing / validating user stories; application testing, and identifying & resolving issues.
* Collaborating with other IT teams and business units to manage technical delivery of multiple projects.
* Planning and monitoring of project phases and tasks.
* Identifying and managing issues impeding project goals and recommending alternative solutions to ensure objectives and timelines are met.
* Serving as a functional expert in assigned areas of responsibility.
* Contributing to the design of overall system functionality to meet the needs of the business and improve processes.
* Application controls and partnering with compliance and internal audit to maintain a healthy application environment.
* Excellent communication (verbal and written) and an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
* BA/BS in Engineering, Computer Sciences, or Business Administration desired
* Min 3 years of experience in technical program management, preferably in data applications
* Strong understanding of the technical architecture and the general suite of industry products available within Business Intelligence tools
* Proficiency in data analysis, data management, integration activities, data and system inter-connectivity and design
* Experience working within an Agile environment
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Twitter is a company that provides a social networking platform.