Search for more jobs
IT PMO Analyst
* Job: 20165-ACOO
* Location: US-MA-Natick
* Department: Information Technology
The Senior IT PMO Analyst will help ensure the effective and accurate planning, execution, and visibility of the IT Portfolio (projects, capacity, budget, software licenses). This includes responsibility for coordinating quarterly and annual IT planning, the day to day administration and oversight of the IT Portfolio, and communication of Portfolio status across IT.
* Coordinates and facilitates quarterly and annual IT Projects and Programs Portfolio planning, refining planning processes to ensure alignment with business plans and goals.
* Develops and oversees the processes, tools and templates for capturing key project and program information and attributes that build the portfolio.
* Develops key performance metrics and related dashboards to communicate up and down the organization the projects portfolio health.
* Collaborates with IT management to develop and maintain a dynamic resource management model to identify IT capacity to support current and proposed projects.
* Works with product owners, business stakeholders, and finance partners to improve license/software management and controls, understand licenses use and propose ways to optimize it.
* Facilitates Capital and Expense budget planning and tracking with IT Managers, project managers, and Finance Business partners.
* A bachelor's degree and 3 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree) is required.
* Ability to objectively gather and evaluate data to support a recommendation.
* Passion for identifying and presenting insights from data, rather than just reporting results.
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, combined with strong business judgment and the ability to present analysis, ideas, and suggestions clearly and effectively in a compelling manner.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills; must be detail oriented and concise.
* Strong organizational skills; ability to accomplish multiple tasks within the agreed upon timeframes through effective prioritization of duties and functions.
* Ability to work with diverse business and IT stakeholders.
* 3+ years of portfolio management experience.
* Experience with Jira is a plus.
* Project management and/or agile experience is a plus.
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it's being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing - for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4500 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
MathWorks is a developer of mathematical computing software for engineers and scientists.