Pinterest is the world's catalog of ideas. We build products that scale to millions of people. The creative potential of a company is based on the experiences of everyone who works there. That's why we're proud of our diverse team-we hire talented people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences.
We're looking for a talented IT Ops Technician to join the skilled IT Operations team at Pinterest. You'll join a team whose mission is to provide joy through frictionless support that is globally consistent. The IT team at Pinterest solves problems in innovative and creative ways, and this role is an opportunity to have a big impact.
* Provides computer help desk support and technical training on hardware and software to end users.
* Troubleshoots Mac and Windows software and hardware for end users via phone, email, and service desk walk-ups.
* Troubleshoots iPhone and Android mobile phones, and other related hardware in-office, such as printers.
* Provisions new equipment for end users.
* Trains new hires on new software and technology related procedures to secure a swift onboarding process.
* Performs set-ups, break-downs, and transports of equipment, such as monitors and desks on an as-needed basis for new and existing end users.
* Examines, designs, and implements new internal procedures to improve office procedures.
* Images Mac and Windows laptops.
* Supports local client and user events.
* Provides technical troubleshooting and problem solving.
* Provides basic A/V, mobile device management, and network support.
* Performs conference room sweeps to ensure A/V equipment is functioning.
* Troubleshoots client-side network connectivity issues, including digital authentication, remote access, secure Wi-Fi and wired connectivity to the internal network.
* Performs break/fix or remote installations as needed.
* Comprehensive knowledge and experience with Google Apps for Business, including Mail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, and Groups.
* Comprehensive understanding of Mac OS from command line troubleshooting to resolving individual application failures.
* Experience with troubleshooting OSX and Windows Operating Systems, desktops, and printers.
* Experience supporting TCP/IP networks, LAN/WAN design and administration, and wireless networks is desirable.
* Must be open to travel to other Pinterest locations in the US and/or Europe
* Strong technical problem solving and critical thinking skills.
* Strong customer service skills, including VIP support.
* Ability to multitask and work well under pressure.
About Milestone Technologies
Milestone Technologies is a leading supplier of technology products and support services.