Connection has a fantastic opportunity through our technical staffing division in Renton, WA. We are looking for an IT Support Specialist with a focus on retail security. This is a 90 day contract-to-hire opportunity with our end client.
Once Perm, You Get:
* Medical, Dental, Vision
* 401k with Matching Program
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Paid Volunteer Days
* Generous PTO and Holiday Pay
Who you are:
* A multi skilled mid-level IT professional.
* Strong hardware support ability and network troubleshooting.
* Interested in working with security equipment -- cameras, systems, etc.
* Work a variety of projects and service calls regarding IT-related equipment at HQ and customer sites.
* Collaborate with internal IT team as well as customer IT teams to solve issues related to the product.
* Support IT-related issues like network connectivity, Windows O/S and Server issues when necessary to ensure product is functioning properly.
* Perform general IT support when necessary -- Laptops, Desktops, etc.
* Work with customers and colleagues daily to develop project plans and solve IT issues.
* 2+ years of generalized IT support experience.
* Certifications a plus: A+ and/or Network+
* Any previous experience working with security devices: cameras, sensors, etc is a huge plus.
* Previous Windows Support experience -- O/S and Server.
* Previous Network troubleshooting experience.
* Strong customer service orientation.
* Valid Driver's License and clean driving record.
Connection and all of its subsidiary companies are committed to equal opportunity and proud to be affirmative action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, sex (including pregnancy), color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability status, medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, and all other characteristics protected by applicable state and federal law.